MXR Carbon Copy in the Effects Loop?

ramblin390":3vfdt4co said:
Finnster":3vfdt4co said:
ramblin390":3vfdt4co said:
Finnster":3vfdt4co said:
My CC sounds great in the loop of my Rebel 30. However.....when I put it in the loop of the Tweaker is sounds like someone
put a blanket over my amp/or turned the tone knob to zero when engaged.

I wonder why it would act so differently in these two amps? I tried a Hardwire Reverb pedal in both loops and it
doesn't do this :doh:

Maybe to CC is very sensitive to levels??? I would have suspected the levels in the loops of these amps would be similar.

Thoughts?
I've got the same thing with my cc in the tweaker loop, though the boss dd-7 works fine in the loop, may contact egnater see what they say

I emailed Egnater and called them on the phone....never heard back. My 30-days were coming up so the Tweaker went back :(
I really liked that little amp...it just had that one little annoying issue. Let me know if anyone hears of this getting resolved....if it does I will probably
buy another....until then my Rebel 30 keeps me smiling.
I sent mine back too, smokin' amp-but has to get along with the cc

I would love the hear what Bruce has to say on the issue. I was about to get the Ebtech Line Leveler but my car decided to start giving me problems so i just had to drop some dough to get it fixed. So i didnt get to see if this solved my issue or not. Lets hope Bruce can tell us the best way to address the issue. Definately let us know when/If you hear back from him!!!!

Bump. This is weird, the first time I plugged the CC into the effects loop it sounded amazing but over time I had to increase the level. I played a gig and after 1 set of full volume it started to emit a noise. I plugged in front of the amp and it was worse. It was a clicking kinda sound. I thought for sure the pedal was shot. A few days later at home, I have my rig set up and everything sounds fine, minus the pedal having to be at 10 to hear it in the loop.

LLEADD":isupky0p said:
Bump. This is weird, the first time I plugged the CC into the effects loop it sounded amazing but over time I had to increase the level. I played a gig and after 1 set of full volume it started to emit a noise. I plugged in front of the amp and it was worse. It was a clicking kinda sound. I thought for sure the pedal was shot. A few days later at home, I have my rig set up and everything sounds fine, minus the pedal having to be at 10 to hear it in the loop.

INSIDE the amp chassis of the Renegade is a very tiny 15dB push switch for the loop, the amp's ship with the switch in the down position i believe. This can help with line level pedals vs instrument level pedals.

Regarding the clicking sound etc.... If it is only happening with the pedal plugged in then i assume there is something funky going on with your pedal and not the amp.

Back