NAD… Ground Zero Modded Tremoverb

Bram576

Yep, this is the recto mod I’ve been looking for. Absolutely retains the character of a recto and just takes it a bit further. Definitely the honey moon stage, but I love this amp. Can’t say enough good things about Jeremy and his work. This amp RULES. Did a quick clip of it, didn’t have much time today though so here it is.

What changes did this make to red/blues if any? Did this change the clean setting at all?

Yep, this is the recto mod I’ve been looking for. Absolutely retains the character of a recto and just takes it a bit further. Definitely the honey moon stage, but I love this amp. Can’t say enough good things about Jeremy and his work. This amp RULES. Did a quick clip of it, didn’t have much time today though so here it is.

That's nice. (y)

What changes did this make to red/blues if any? Did this change the clean setting at all?
Tighter, more gain on tap. But with the 3 way control, gives you ultimate control how tight loose or big you want it.

Haven’t messed with the clean channel yet, didn’t have much time to play today to really dive in. My understanding is it does improve that as well.

Last edited:
Cleans are actually improved. Just make sure the “pull gain cut” control is pulled. And you can adjust how full or chimey the cleans are by adjusting the tight control. I like it set really low on clean channel. The 3 way low end switch also affects the orange / clean channel.

Back