NAD Friedman JEL

Me and my buddy did a comparison yesterday to our liking the JEL was better. My V2 will be for sale.
Well that sucks for my wallet in the future....lol. I kind of knew that. When I was listening to the clips, there was a clarity and more 80s feel than my JJ Jr. or PT V2. Another cool feature is the XLR out and I used mine a lot with my JJ Jr. on recordings.

Well that sucks for my wallet in the future....lol. I kind of knew that. When I was listening to the clips, there was a clarity and more 80s feel than my JJ Jr. or PT V2. Another cool feature is the XLR out and I used mine a lot with my JJ Jr. on recordings.
Bingo

It sounds great by itself. Going to gig mine this weekend. I Can’t imagine I am not going to like it but who knows. I am either going to be smiling on the ride home or its going to be one less piece of gear I have to unload when I arrive home.

Ant beat the price. It’s like new
Yep, I'd like to buy it but I have forum restrictions! I joined over 13 years ago on here and didnt post much. But PM me if you want it gone I'll take it I just can't direct message or comment in classifieds yet haha.

I would have bought it if the JEL hadn't just come out :p

But then again.. you wouldn't be selling it either 😮

Back