NAD - I have a problem....

grimmchaos

'96 Ecstasy 101B(S?) came home to hang with my Rev Blue Uber. Waiting for the footswitch because he forgot to throw it in the box, but this thing is a monster. I mostly blame @Bxlxaxkxe for this because I couldn't stop listening to the clips of his 101.

mdOrodQ.jpg

'96 Ecstasy 101B(S?) came home to hang with my Rev Blue Uber. Waiting for the footswitch because he forgot to throw it in the box, but this thing is a monster. I mostly blame @Bxlxaxkxe for this because I couldn't stop listening to the clips of his 101.

mdOrodQ.jpg
Those are not the problem, they are the solution! lol
Congrats on your new amp!!!

Yeah that’s the one. Cameron/Marvel(?) on a 3 way. I think… I’m a newb when it comes to these.
Nice score! I was thinking about buying it but dude never sent me a pic I requested so it just left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, so I blew my money on other stuff I don't need lol Glad to see someone off here got it and I can live vicariously through them as you jam on it.

Yeah that’s the one. Cameron/Marvel(?) on a 3 way. I think… I’m a newb when it comes to these.
I'm glad you picked that up, because I kept going back and staring at it. It was only a matter of time before I did something stupid.

Congrats, you're gonna love it!

Amazing score!

The 101b is the one amp I've heard almost universally great things about over the years, but have still never seen or heard one in person :(

One day. Enjoy the NGD!

Acquired one about 6 months ago. Amazing amp. Try adding a clean boost to the blue channel. 😍
Nice score congrats.

I'm not really a big clip guy and am mediocre guitarist at best compared to most of you guys. But I love this amp and can't stop playing it. Thank god for a long weekend this weekend.

2 tracks of Bogner 101B with an SM57 on a Mesa V30, one hard left one hard right. Probably used too much gain but that's to make up for my shit playing. Moises removed all the guitars (except for the very very end of the solo, the bar thing Jerry does). Delay on the solo added in post. No EQ other than HPF/LPF on the rhythm guitar.

I'm not really a big clip guy and am mediocre guitarist at best compared to most of you guys. But I love this amp and can't stop playing it. Thank god for a long weekend this weekend.

2 tracks of Bogner 101B with an SM57 on a Mesa V30, one hard left one hard right. Probably used too much gain but that's to make up for my shit playing. Moises removed all the guitars (except for the very very end of the solo, the bar thing Jerry does). Delay on the solo added in post. No EQ other than HPF/LPF on the rhythm guitar.

Hell yeah dood!🤘

Back