NAD!!!

Zachman":171rpmnz said:
metalmaniac93":171rpmnz said:
JackTripper":171rpmnz said:
Congratz on the amp. The clips I have of heard of this amp are definitely nice. Hope yours sounds as good!

And yeah, W/D is the way to go!

Thanks!!! Yes W/D is the way to go. Once I have the 4x12 cab and the W/D set-up, this Atomica will sound even better!!! Just getting used to this since I have had the Bogner XTC 101B and Engl Savage for a long time. I would like to get a boost for solos and everyone recommends the Koko Boost!!! I have the Aldrich Rocket Fuel, but it does not seem like a clean boost.

You may not need a boost pedal per se. You can just program your G-Major so normally you're running -6dB, and when you want a boost, program the G-Major for 0dB. I find that boost pedals in front of this type of amp, set dirty-- usually just increase gain. IF you route the boost in the loop, you will get a volume boost, but as we discussed before-- the loop on makes the amp softer.

I have had the Atomica at my shop for the past week, and have been playing guitar/amp. Sounds GREAT! BUT... when I put it back in the rig w/ all the goodies, oh ya-- HUGE difference in the fun factor.

You should talk w/ Jerry Dyer re: his boost pedal.

Zachman,

Thanks!!!!! I do not have a G-major. Yeah, I tried the Aldrich Rocket Fuel and it just increased the gain; not what I want.

Maybe I will talk to Jerry Dyer about his boost pedal.

metalmaniac93":323vrq5z said:
Zachman":323vrq5z said:
metalmaniac93":323vrq5z said:
JackTripper":323vrq5z said:
Congratz on the amp. The clips I have of heard of this amp are definitely nice. Hope yours sounds as good!

Thanks!!! Yes W/D is the way to go. Once I have the 4x12 cab and the W/D set-up, this Atomica will sound even better!!! Just getting used to this since I have had the Bogner XTC 101B and Engl Savage for a long time. I would like to get a boost for solos and everyone recommends the Koko Boost!!! I have the Aldrich Rocket Fuel, but it does not seem like a clean boost.

You may not need a boost pedal per se. You can just program your G-Major so normally you're running -6dB, and when you want a boost, program the G-Major for 0dB. I find that boost pedals in front of this type of amp, set dirty-- usually just increase gain. IF you route the boost in the loop, you will get a volume boost, but as we discussed before-- the loop on makes the amp softer.

I have had the Atomica at my shop for the past week, and have been playing guitar/amp. Sounds GREAT! BUT... when I put it back in the rig w/ all the goodies, oh ya-- HUGE difference in the fun factor.

Zachman,

Thanks!!!!! I do not have a G-major. Yeah, I tried the Aldrich Rocket Fuel and it just increased the gain; not what I want.

My bad... oops :LOL: :LOL:

Zachman":118fv185 said:
metalmaniac93":118fv185 said:
Zachman":118fv185 said:
metalmaniac93":118fv185 said:
JackTripper":118fv185 said:

Zachman,

My bad... oops :LOL: :LOL:

Np!!! I have several Roland SDE3000s.

Back