New Atomica Video Guide and Demo

Great Vid! Mine should be here this week! Any info on the Dave Friedman line out box? Why was it needed or used? Can't you just go from the amp to the rack effect w/o an additional direct box?

Mine will be here on Thursday!

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the "CLOTH" front without the white piping. :confused:

SLOgriff":29ika8hf said:

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the "CLOTH" front without the white piping. :confused:

WTH is up with that cloth grill and no piping? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

New Atomica owners---we will be needing some reports and unprocessed, no FX clips by Thursday/Friday!

SLOgriff":17coi6n4 said:

I will take the blame and or praise for that. I thought the proto head shell looked to close to a Laney with the white piping and opted to keep the look uniform with the CCV and other Cameron offerings hence the grill cloth. I personally like it better that way and now Zachman really has something unique. :thumbsup:

El Jefe

King Guitar":2swpfqt6 said:
SLOgriff":2swpfqt6 said:

I will take the blame and or praise for that. I thought the pro to head shell looked to close to a Laney with the white piping and opted to keep the look uniform with the CCV and other offerings hence the cloth grill cloth.

el Jeffe

I like the aesthetics of the amp better with the black grill cloth. I never noticed it until someone mentioned it, but knew something looked a bit different. Definitely better without the piping. Piping is way over-rated. Good call..... :thumbsup:

Nice job guys. For me I like the low gain input first diode clipping the best then the highest. I really like the low input but its nice to have the option to go higher if needed. I bet a good od/ treble booster in the low input would be a blast. I'm starting to appreciate the LG gain Jose mods these days for "that" particular tone. Its weird how it got called low gain when it adds more. Maybe it should of been high gain/ extreme gain. :)

The aesthetics match the cabs really well.

King Guitar":7khkr73n said:
SLOgriff":7khkr73n said:
That "White" looks cool in the video!! :thumbsup: What does the back look like!?!?!

Umm. It looks black. ;)

DAMN you!!! :LOL: :LOL: Show me a picture already! I have two more days to wait.... I emailed Rob trying to get a picture of the new ones but still no reply. :aww:

Yes a few have been delivered east of the Mississippi. Those guys are playing their amps and not online I imagine. :rock:

SLOgriff":tjsxqnc0 said:
King Guitar":tjsxqnc0 said:
SLOgriff":tjsxqnc0 said:
That "White" looks cool in the video!! :thumbsup: What does the back look like!?!?!

Umm. It looks black. ;)

DAMN you!!! :LOL: :LOL: Show me a picture already! I have two more days to wait.... I emailed Rob trying to get a picture of the new ones but still no reply. :aww:

Brad told me u emailed him also and he handled it.

Tone Merchant":33iznhep said:
SLOgriff":33iznhep said:
King Guitar":33iznhep said:
SLOgriff":33iznhep said:

Umm. It looks black. ;)

Brad told me u emailed him also and he handled it.

Nope, still no pics. What does the "back" look like...and a Pic of the Black as well.

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

drewiv":3e4eixkj said:
parntz145":3e4eixkj said:
I thought the front was supposed to have tolex? Did you special order the cloth front?
I'm pretty sure they're all grill cloth.
The one that was first pictured had a tolex front. I was just wondering if this is an option? I really like the tolex front.

Back