New cab inbound

OldGtrGuy

I decided to get the Uberkab to match the Ultra I just got. I hope it is one of the better choices because it was not cheap.

Found one used on Sweetwater and it will be here tomorrow, will upload some clips hopefully over the weekend.

Not trying to rant too much here but man what in the hell happened? This one cost me just under $1k used after tax (shipping is free)

I remember not long ago at all these cabs were all over the place for $600-$750 used. Not to mention some of the prices on other gear. Anyway I know what happened, it was a rhetorical question but I don't like it.

Either way I'm definitely looking forward to getting this matching setup. Helps those with OCD and I haven't had a matching amp/cab since maybe 15 years ago or better.

GREAT CAB!!!
Ive only played one to date, it was a very long time ago and ironically I liked a different cab I had next to it better but it was not with a Bogner amp that I was using it for. So I'm hoping this one mixes some magic with my Ultra

Ive only played one to date, it was a very long time ago and ironically I liked a different cab I had next to it better but it was not with a Bogner amp that I was using it for. So I'm hoping this one mixes some magic with my Ultra
The newer cabs are front loaded so you'll enjoy the extra punch of the massive low end the amp dishes out. The old one you played through was more than likely the rear loaded version which IMO was woofy and super dark. It did sound great with the Uber but overall I wasn't a fan of that cab. You made a great decision. That amp was made for its matching cab. One of the best cabs available today.

Amazing cab . I run my wizards with it
IMG_8541.jpeg

Is that an MLC on top of the Diezel? Looks interesting is that the sig amp for black metal player?
I have a MLC Silenoz as well. I really like it. It sounds to me sorta like a JCM800 with a more modern and black metal-ish voicing. It has a really cool and unique uppermid grind that would probably cut through very well

I have a MLC Silenoz as well. I really like it. It sounds to me sorta like a JCM800 with a more modern and black metal-ish voicing. It has a really cool and unique uppermid grind that would probably cut through very well
Yeah I remember watching the demo, pretty cool and looks badass.

I'm hoping it is not comet tolex. Wasn't a deal breaker but I forgot to ask. There were no pictures, only the trusty word of a salesman.
I kinda like the comet tolex actually but mine didn't have that as an option back when I bought it nor does my Uber Rev 1, but the Uber Ultra I used to own had it

I kinda like the comet tolex actually but mine didn't have that as an option when I bought it nor does my Uber Rev 1, but the Uber Ultra I used to own had it
Yeah my amp has regular tolex so it would be cool to get matching but whatever. I'll probably put a rip in it within a week anyway.

Yeah it's not everyone, but to me at least one of the few recent amps with something cool and unique to offer sound wise
Next one in Line that I saw was that lichtlaerm audio prometheus.

From what I heard online that tone is definitely not for me but it was super awesome still and unique. I would love to check one out.

Next one in Line that I saw was that lichtlaerm audio prometheus.

From what I heard online that tone is definitely not for me but it was super awesome still and unique. I would love to check one out.
Yeah I'd be curious to try one too at some point

Great cab. I got one recently to go with my Uber. A little darker than the Fryette cab. They’re all comet these days unless you custom order

qiDOMVZ.jpg

Great cab. I got one recently to go with my Uber. A little darker than the Fryette cab. They’re all comet these days unless you custom order

qiDOMVZ.jpg
That sounds great then, I dobt mind a little darker.

I'll find out soon I hope, do you know if there's a serial # or way to identify the year?

Need to open it either way to verify the speakers and if FL or RL.

Btw nice setup

Back