New Mötley Crüe - Dogs of War

Song sucks, song writing is boring and like every other modern melodic hard rock band is doing.

PROS? The Zombie John5 doesn't bob his head like a chicken and he doesn't play his guitar at his chin. They definitely weren't accurate in that regard.

Reactions: rsm
Ok I'm on the other side of this thread as I liked that tune a lot. Sounded fresh and I wouldn't have known it was Motley Crue- and that is a good thing. Dislike almost everything since Theater of Pain lol.

I've been listening to Motley Crue since Shout at the Devil came out and almost played drums instead of guitar because of Tommy Lee. I had the "New Tattoo" album and even love "Generation Swine".

That video, the music, the lyrics, and the avatars all suck. It is awful. They phoned that in. There is no heart and soul in that and you can tell they are just going thru the motions. Proof that Mick was Motley Crue.

It sounds like really dated 90s Nu Metal, but sadly for some reason 90s stuff is still what passes as "modern" in the Rock world. What's crazy for me when these old bands make new music that totally sucks, is it's almost hard to believe they even wrote the music back when they were good. I'm not a DIE HARD MC fan, but how the fuck is this the same band?

Should've stayed retired after 2015. John 5's constant 32nd note noodling on everything he plays is just annoying.

0343375fbf6beb6a32bc8fc2b6e6523b.gif

dawg-shit more like ----

Back