New Peavey Vandenberg

24.75 scale. They are deceptive. It must be the big Headstock that makes it look like a 25.5..
I was going to say you almost need to be a tall ass Viking like AV to pull one off.
They are pretty nice tho..

Last edited:
If you click on them individually it knocks 1k off the price. I like that they (allegedly) are using OFRs instead of 1000 series

Weird how the description for both the matte black and the pink one say that the neck pickup is a Custom Stack Plus, when the pink one actually seems to have a Parallel Axis, based on the look of the pole pieces.

The Matte Black model offers a splash of color with a Seymour TB-6 bridge pickup featuring a red screw bobbin alongside the black slug bobbin and the STK-S6 Custom Stk Plus in black for the neck.

The Rock-It Pink model offers a Seymour Duncan TB-6 in the bridge and the STK-S6 Custom Stack Plus in black.

Attachments

• Matte Black Adje.jpg
    Matte Black Adje.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Pink Adje.jpg
    Pink Adje.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 27
I'm sure these will be awesome as hell but I can't imagine them flying off the shelves

The originals are going up but you can still find them cheaper than these reissues.

Please point me at a Vandenberg Custom (the set through neck with the inlays these have) that isn't trashed for under $3k, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. I think the last one I saw was a puzzle finish and was $5k.

I think they're badass, assuming they're made in the US, $2,999 is on par with everything else. Would love to see one in the wild and try it.

Back