NFL playoff picks.

Who cares about TO....
the Cowgirls and their fans can finger each other now until next summer :3som:

Well, so far I'm 1-1

I was wrong on the Chiefs - they're offense didn't show up. They banked on LJ getting the win for them, and, so was the Colt's Defense...lol

I was right on the Seahawks though - Romo is a bum - once teams figured him out, it was over.

That was a hell of a lot of heads-up on that fumble near the endzone, had the foot not been out of bounds, that'd been a TD - still, they took the 2, and got 8 out of it, with a failed 2-point.

So far I'm doing good on my picks, I took the colts and seahawks, you can see on the 1st page.

Today I have the pats and eagles.

A lot of people didn't think the colts could beat the chiefs, I thought they would do it but I figured it would be a shootout. The colts defense finally showed up.

Dallas screwed themselves with that fumble and bobbled kick. I'm glad because I've always hated dallas.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":4e9b2 said:
You're right, that was a skill play, muffing the hold.

That was a good tackle by the Seahawks, though, ROMO almost got a 1st down or a touchdown, it was close.

also even if Dallas got the FG, Seatle would have still had a Minute or so to drive down and boot a game wining FG.

Trent Green is gonna be out of a job soon. They should pick up Bledsoe or another free agent. I don't think Huard is the answer. :buttkick:

The Cowgirls are out and that's all that matters if your team isn't in it. They were dumb for throwing it to Glenn and fumbling in the end zone...They shoulda thrown that pass to T.O. he wouldn't have fumbled it. He'd just drop it. :blind:

I'm 3 for 3 and i have been damm close with the points. Pats got a cheapy score late though. That game was a lot closer than the score indicated.

well, heres a big FUCK YOU ASSHOLES from a die hard Jets fan.

either way........we lost.....ok i can handle that.......so did that SCUM BAG worm edwards! so i am evened out.

>|<>QBB<
BURNTHISCORPSE":7840d said:
well, heres a big FUCK YOU ASSHOLES from a die hard Jets fan.

either way........we lost.....ok i can handle that.......so did that SCUM BAG worm edwards! so i am evened out.

It was a hell of a lot closer than the score indicated. And the Jets have pretty much no talent compared to the Pats. I thought CHad did really well, he threw some passes that were so friggin pin point accurate.

Next week, I'm going with all the home teams. But i think the Colts have a good shot at beating the Ravens.

Tiki's a quitter. ..The Giants got the injury bug this year. :blackeye:

The Saints are well rested. The Superdome 's gonna be rockin.
N.O.
:supz:

Seattle didn't have Alexnder back there last time they played Da Bears. It's spose to be all snowin and sh#t, so the RBs are gonna take over. SEA

I still don't believe in tha Ravens, If they win this game I will..But the Colts are lookin better. IND

I like the Chargers alot in this game, but i'll be goin for NE to at least keep it close if not win, for some reason I want the Pats to win... S.D.

Back