NFL playoff picks.

>|<>QBB<
azure and drkz":a649a said:
Tiki's a quitter. ..The Giants got the injury bug this year. :blackeye:

The Saints are well rested. The Superdome 's gonna be rockin.
N.O.
:supz:

Seattle didn't have Alexnder back there last time they played Da Bears. It's spose to be all snowin and sh#t, so the RBs are gonna take over. SEA

I still don't believe in tha Ravens, If they win this game I will..But the Colts are lookin better. IND

I like the Chargers alot in this game, but i'll be goin for NE to at least keep it close if not win, for some reason I want the Pats to win... S.D.

Tiki's a quiter? I can do whatever the fuck he wants. He doesn't want to play football until he can't walk anymore, he has other aspirations in his life. He said he doesn't have the passion for the game like he used to, so if he kept playing with that attitude it would be a dis-service to his team mates. You have to be 100% physically and mentally. Based on that alone he's making the right decision.

>|<>QBB<
cibyl":53b3b said:
>|<>QBB<

Tiki's a quiter? I can do whatever the fuck he wants. He doesn't want to play football until he can't walk anymore, he has other aspirations in his life. He said he doesn't have the passion for the game like he used to, so if he kept playing with that attitude it would be a dis-service to his team mates. You have to be 100% physically and mentally. Based on that alone he's making the right decision.
I know , I'm just pissed that he won't be around to help them beat the Cowboys anymore. :no:

This round going with"

Chargers
Colts
Bears
Eagles

3 for 4 in the last round.

I find it interesting all the NFC wildcard games were close in score, not surprising with the state of the NFC.

And I think the Seahawks will give the Bears a run for their money. Look what happened last year to the bears, they beat Carolina in the regular season and then Carolina won in the playoffs. Hopefully the Bears will win out....

I'm going with the Saints and Bears. The Bears will win big i think, the Seahwaks emptied their tank to beat the Cowboys, and the Cowboys were an aweful team that collapsed down the stretch. The Saints at home with the fast track will outscrore Philly.

Now, I'm up in the air on the AFC games. Will we see Colts/Pats again in the Championship game, OH BABY. I can see the Pats and Colts winning this week but I'm not sure i want to pick against the 2 home teams. Brady just doesn't lose in the playoffs and Marty ball might cost the Chargers.

Looks like the Colts are taking this one. I originally picked the Colts but i was a little unsure and for good reason, this has been one tough game. Looks like the Colts have some backbone afterall.

Lets see if Vinatieri can nail this one to seal the deal.

I'm still perfect but are the Chargers going to blow this game? How many times have they dropped the ball in this game? I haven't been impressed with the Pats at all really, it's more of the Chargers playing bad than anything.

If the Chargers held onto the ball they would be blowing out the Pats.

I say Pats vs Saints = Pats superbowl. Brady too good.

Seahawks almost pulled it off today.....at least they beat the 9 point spread.

I was 3 for 4. The Seahawks whored me.

Gonna say I hope it's a Colts vs Saints Superbowl,....but you can't count out the Pats. Actually, both games are gonna be a toss up.

Back