Official WORDLE Thread.

And in @Jaundice defense, he posted pics of a bunch of guitars (15 IIRC) in his coming out thread that I'm pretty sure do not belong to Donnie B. but I could be wrong.
I don’t see a Donnie behind every rock or tree.

This new “character” has a couple of things that give me pause though.

First is just how quickly he has become comfortable clapping back on members and moderators. In my experience new guys tend to wade into the pool a bit more slowly… but not Donnie. He seems too familiar. This fits Donnie’s m.o.

Second is how quickly he escalates. We’ve all seen it. Donnie can go from 0 to 60 in one post. This new “character” seems to display the same tendency. This fits Donnie’s m.o.

Again in OTC seemed like he was more familiar with the people here than a typical new member would be.

Even of he is not Donnie, this will be interesting to watch. Can he manage his Donnie-like tendencies better than Donnie does? We will see.

As for the guitar pics, I think Donnie has gone way further than using pics of guitars he doesn’t own to create his illusions and play his games. This fits Donnie’s m.o.

:checkthisout:

Last edited:
As for the guitar pics, I think Donnie has gone way further than using pics of guitars he doesn’t own to create his illusions and play his games. This fits Donnie’s m.o.
I don't look for Donnie under every rock but everything you said in your post I agree with and have also taken into consideration. I didn't know he had a tendency to use pics of other people's guitars as his. If that is true, then that drastically changes my opinion. If it is Donnie B., then I know he gets great pleasure in the fact that we are talking about him.

You guys are living up to the reputation the site is known for. I simply noticed a bunch of bologna and replied to it, then I get accused of being someone who I am not. So let me get this sorted, because I wasn't pleasant to things I don't agree with-- I am some turd named Donnie? Hint, my name is Jon, hence the not so clever user name. But it's all good, I will get my 50 posts sooner than later thanks to the back and forth.

Last edited:
I don’t see a Donnie behind every rock or tree.

This new “character” has a couple of things that give me pause though.

First is just how quickly he has become comfortable clapping back on members and moderators. In my experience new guys tend to wade into the pool a bit more slowly… but not Donnie. He seems too familiar. This fits Donnie’s m.o.

Second is how quickly he escalates. We’ve all seen it. Donnie can go from 0 to 60 in one post. This new “character” seems to display the same tendency. This fits Donnie’s m.o.

Again in OTC seemed like he was more familiar with the people here than a typical new member would be.

Even of he is not Donnie, this will be interesting to watch. Can he manage his Donnie-like tendencies better than Donnie does? We will see.

:checkthisout:
You should be become a detective, detective turdstick we'll call you. 🍿 :LOL:

tempImagewaqTJN.jpg

:LOL:

Even an old dog can learn new tricks. :LOL:

I never called you Donnie, for the record. I'm one of those 100%-or-nothing dudes.
Hahaha, okay fair enough. Do you play Worldle Monkey Man? @311splawndude That's a tall order, one I could do when I have a moment. Maybe not until tomorrow. We'll see, maybe I will grow to like being this Donnie character. Is he cool? Or is he the kind of guy that uses the urinal and won't flush, then you come in and try to use it and it smells like old salad shrimps. We got a guy like that at work, I don't what he does to himself to make his urine smell like that, but it's not appreciated.

Last edited:
OK, this took a weird turn :LOL:

We don't need pics tonight bro and I was just kidding around. I won't be around here this weekend anyway - I've got real life plans :yes:

OK, this took a weird turn :LOL:

We don't need pics tonight bro and I was just kidding around. I won't be around here this weekend anyway - I've got real life plans :yes:
Look I just think if I'm going to act more like this fellow, I need to know more about him. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

You guys are living up to the reputation the site is known for. I simply noticed a bunch of bologna and replied to it, then I get accused of being someone who I am not. So let me get this sorted, because I wasn't pleasant to things I don't agree with-- I am some turd named Donnie? Hint, my name is Jon, hence the not so clever user name. But it's all good, I will get my 50 posts sooner than later thanks to the back and forth.
Jaun Dice Clay?! Man I love your uncle Andys comedy! Welcome to the forum. :rock:

Pretty sure he is just trolling. That's his contribution to Rig-Talk. He's not interested in providing content or being part of a community. :dunno:

And in @Jaundice defense, he posted pics of a bunch of guitars (15 IIRC) in his coming out thread that I'm pretty sure do not belong to Donnie B. but I could be wrong.
Not trolling just trying to make a joke. Lighten up FCS.

Back