The more things change...

psychodave":suhtprq1 said:
joepete77":suhtprq1 said:
King Guitar":suhtprq1 said:
steve_k":suhtprq1 said:
OK, so if I read this right, the only thing Cameron in the future CCV-100 and the Jose/Aldrich Mod Series will be the schematics?

Mark designed the following:

CCV
Atomica Mod Series
Old Bitch Mod Series
Power Attenuator
Low Wattage "Mini CCV" which is not available as of yet.
4x12 Speaker Cabinet
1x12 Speaker Cabinet

He was never to build the actual amps as that is a recipe for disaster. Maybe you get one out of him but thats about it. If you guys had any clue what the day to ay reality is with this it would blow your mind. Anyway thats the way it is. The amps sound great and you can get one reliably. If your mad at your money send Mark a western union for an amp and see what happens.
I dont know why this shocks people, did they really think he was going to personally build and test each product, we would be lucky to get even 1 amp a year that way. I would rather they be built by George with marks designs/input.

Outside of the CCV, everything is based on schematics with no additional input from Mark. He is out. He is not building or tweaking any prototypes to base a production model off of (like the CCV). And there you have it. :thumbsup:
I thought they already have the "atomica" mod prototype at tone merchants?

looking forward to eventually getting my CCV, being part of that MIA/POW group, just wish it would happen faster. Many here confuse design, implementation, and scale. Sure Mark can design and implement for a select crowd of favorites and fanboys. Brad and Tone Merchants can scale it without the risk. It would certainly be nice to have that MIA/POW faceplate or evolve the name at some point and tweak the sound a little if within possibility. The faster everybody is made good and you can get good CCV references then this chapter can be closed and everyone can move on to more important stuff.

In terms of Mark Cameron, he can live in the mess he created for himself. The biggest thing I carry around in my past dealings with him (phone call) is that he has no integrity. When you don't have that, you really have nothing as a human being. Eventually he will run out of folks to manipulate, lie to, and then he will have to look at himself, as he won't be able to blame others or some excuse for his actions. By the way, he won't show up when summoned to face his accusers if anyone wanted to know. That sort of sums up matters about him as an individual. For some of you that prop him up you must be fortunate individuals that can interact with him without being hustled.

psychodave":11vpjfd6 said:
Well... Obama launched his campaign for presidency in his friend Bill Ayers living room...and he was associated with a group that was responsible for domestic terrorism and the death of a policeman. Yet people didn't care :LOL: :LOL:
I cared...did you?

psychodave":22zic0qm said:
rupe":22zic0qm said:
psychodave":22zic0qm said:
Well... Obama launched his campaign for presidency in his friend Bill Ayers living room...and he was associated with a group that was responsible for domestic terrorism and the death of a policeman. Yet people didn't care :LOL: :LOL:
I cared...did you?

Hell yeah I did. :LOL: :LOL:

I see your point of view in your first post as well :)
:thumbsup:

rupe":46mrnakh said:
psychodave":46mrnakh said:
rupe":46mrnakh said:
psychodave":46mrnakh said:
I cared...did you?

Hell yeah I did. :LOL: :LOL:

I see your point of view in your first post as well :)
:thumbsup:

See I knew I liked Dave... Now I can add you to the list... :thumbsup:

I played Reverend Wright Videos on U-Tube for people BEFORE he was elected... I had a copy of Rules For Radicals, BEFORE he was elected...

Some People listened and changed their vote... Most would not listen... Saying that people would not let it happen! LOL! The NEWS MEDIA would put it out there... NO They haven't because they have the same Progressive agenda as this administration.

I hope and pray enough people will be "Enlightened", before next November... Cause If he gets elected again, and does not have to worry about Re-Election... He's going to go Gangster!

We will Not recongize this Country anymore...

GOD HELP US!

Roid

RoidRage":hv7tz5zv said:
johnpace2":hv7tz5zv said:
How did this turn into a political thread?

It's ok... It's my good friends thread.. He won't mind... Besides Dave started it! :D

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

RR

besides you just reminded me of another favor i did for Mark.... convincing you not to fly to california to pay him a visit...

Really Glad That Worked Out!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

And yeah... That was Probably the BIGGEST favor you ever did for him!

RR

duhbro.jpg

Not to Hijack, but it is sad to see talent tainted by one's own mind or substances.
I was on the end of a "feel sorry for", I hate to say genius; but very talented guitar/electronics tech.
I was buying shit left and right just to keep him busy.
I have one off crazy (good) shit stacked in my closet.
I can say I never got ripped off, but the "I need $$$ in my PayPal so I can finish this ... and then get on your shit" got old.
I will give a hint and say that Mr. Bradshaw was stamping his name this man's circuits.
He could be living large, but now he works for the government.
To get to my point; talent is only a small portion to success.
My personal thoughts on people like this, is that they need help and usually are not getting it because they are "too smart".

crazy.jpg

guitarnie":2tiq2ivo said:
Not to Hijack, but it is sad to see talent tainted by one's own mind or substances.
I was on the end of a "feel sorry for", I hate to say genius; but very talented guitar/electronics tech.
I was buying shit left and right just to keep him busy.
I have one off crazy (good) shit stacked in my closet.
I can say I never got ripped off, but the "I need $$$ in my PayPal so I can finish this ... and then get on your shit" got old.
I will give a hint and say that Mr. Bradshaw was stamping his name this man's circuits.
He could be living large, but now he works for the government.
To get to my point; talent is only a small portion to success.
My personal thoughts on people like this, is that they need help and usually are not getting it because they are "too smart".
crazy.jpg

That's an interesting way to look at it.... :thumbsup:

Back