The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

I thought it was similar to NASCAR where the AMA supplies the team fuels for the pro level riders to avoid this kind of BS?

Roczen says he was using left over MXON fuel.

Jett and Hunter playing tag?
Hehehehehe A1 will be interesting, they will separate them in the heats and try to drum up some drama in the main. :LOL:
Anything that gets in Jett's head will only make things easier for Eli
Maybe Friese will be there and play bowling ball:LOL:

I thought it was similar to NASCAR where the AMA supplies the team fuels for the pro level riders to avoid this kind of BS?

Roczen says he was using left over MXON fuel.

No idea, but I thought it was a stand-alone event. I'd be surprised the AMA has anything to do with it, and probably not FIM sanctioned either.

No idea, but I thought it was a stand-alone event. I'd be surprised the AMA has anything to do with it, and probably not FIM sanctioned either.
Whoops, not AMA. I meant FIM. Regardless, I thought fuel is supplied to negate the drama, hehe.

Racer X has a writeup on the new Triumph 250, Im starting to think this bike could part the Red Sea :LOL: :LOL:
Seriously though, Im excited to see someone come in with the right people and the right attitude and go all in..
Bike comes with a lot of high end stuff, if they can get their SX settings dialed in good before A1, make it good off the gate and in the whoops it will turn some heads. Most everything out there jumps good, turns pretty good (some moreso than others) and do the timing sections well. We always struggled in the (big deep) whoops, we would try to find the setup that got us through the whoops the best, but those things terrified me, Ive broke shit and been knocked out cold in them and never reached a point where I was worth a shit in them... Good times... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Mookie's back for 2024, ME Husky seems to have a good hand of cards to be in the top 10 anyway..
Hoping he has a good comeback year. He's scary fast in the whoops

I think Husky will find themselevs in a pinch real quick in the 450 class. Mookie and Craig are bond to be significantly hurt again this year. then what?
I hope I'm wrong, but Roger D should have a couple plans for the near future worked out.

Well, that could certainly happen. Craig is so hot then cold its hard to keep track of but I hope they have a decent year.
The field is gonna be stacked this year, hopefully we don't loose a dozen guys by round 4 this time. I'm starting to wonder if the super MX thing is just too much saddle time for the guys with no recovery time if ANYTHING happens. :scared:

A full healthy field is always best. (y)
Interesting to me are seeing how Tomac, Webb, and Sexton do. And, if Ferrandis and Masterpool can get in the mix up front. ALso a bit curious about Julien Beaumer.

Macadoo hurt his shoulder again but its not too bad. He should get some kind of award for the most creative battles with Mother Earth :LOL: Levi Kitchen and Max Vohland are on the green meanies.
Shimoda looks very very good on red bikes!
Less than a month to A1!!

Back