Tim and Pete's Guitar Show

Hey guys, thanks for watching!

Many requests for a jam during the show, so we did one with next weeks guest- Justin Derrico- and man he plays some KILLER shit. I set up 3 big heads and 3 4-12"s for us, and Justin's playing my SL68 (with a beautiful LP), he just rips! Next thursday it'll be out, and it'll be on Tim's channel this time (we are alternating episodes each time on our respective channels).

Great show Pete. You & Tim are great.

Looking forward to next weeks show! I love Justin Derrico's playing!

Also, My hat off to you, Pete. Damn glad you guys are whole.

"Somewhat blurry pic of last night's Paris Olympia Bastille Day gig, this is a classic old venue with lots of rich history. When I look out at these crowds full of wonderful French folks that appreciate life, rich culture, and happiness, I think it is truly the ultimate "fuck you" to terrorism, for us all to come together in this great country and celebrate, to make music and enjoy ourselves, to be free and shun extremism through sharing love and good times together. And so today we will play another gig, and tomorrow another, I've always said re: touring, "my job is to make people happy", and a great job it is, and it's fun but it's also serious business. We will not stop enjoying ourselves- onward.... ‪#‎paris‬ ‪#‎france‬ ‪#‎fuckterrorism‬ ‪#‎carryon‬ ‪#‎ilovefrance‬"

13692845_1063278993752935_5509669678464369126_o.jpg

Back