Tim and Pete's Guitar Show

I'm surprised this forum doesn't run around with crossed-eyes and Shemp haircuts the way you worship this shill..

bog70":2f9p9le7 said:
I'm surprised this forum doesn't run around with crossed-eyes and Shemp haircuts the way you worship this shill..

Well, if we worshipped you we'd have to run around with little dicks and no manners or playing ability. So we had to make the tough choice.

audiomidijace":1isvoeg5 said:
bog70":1isvoeg5 said:

Well, if we worshipped you we'd have to run around with little dicks and no manners or playing ability. So we had to make the tough choice.

fb05a70c37395eaec2fc211d292c41a3.jpg

bog70":263s9nge said:

What the fuck is this shit??? Please post up some of your badass playing so that I might more familiarize myself with your schtick. Or is trolling your only talent?

BTW... WHO exactly the fuck are you anyway?

Red_Label":2jdvqesr said:
bog70":2jdvqesr said:

What the fuck is this shit??? Please post up some of your badass playing so that I might more familiarize myself with your schtick. Or is trolling your only talent?

BTW... WHO exactly the fuck are you anyway?

Is that a boutique Shemp haircut? Is that the style the internet shills are wearing these days?

cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

shempbio.gif

bog70":32pcz1gz said:
Is that a boutique Shemp haircut? Is that the style the internet shills are wearing these days?

That's what I thought... just a nobody asshole with nothing to say and nothing to contribute. Carry on...

xXDaveyJonesXx... my apologies for shitting in your excellent/appreciated thread. I should have ignored the idiot troll.

Episode 9 featuring Mateus Asato hot off the press! This one's been in the works for a minute and I can't wait to dive into it.

Thread updated with episode 11! I love seeing the über-talented guests they bring on, but I also love watching these two plug in to some gear they love and just shoot the shit as seen in this recent installment.

If you dig it, don't forget to like and subscribe!

xXDaveyJonesXx":p77lvfb5 said:
Thread updated with episode 11! I love seeing the über-talented guests they bring on, but I also love watching these two plug in to some gear they love and just shoot the shit as seen in this recent installment.

If you dig it, don't forget to like and subscribe!
Yeah, while I love every episode, I really enjoyed this one...just a ton of practical information.

xXDaveyJonesXx":6fdqfshl said:
Tim and Pete 'verb, vibe and twang with Arianna Lang in Episode 13

I just watched this about an hour ago. ( It's "Arianna Powell", not "Lang". )

Whoa... I stumbled into a time / space warp in west Texas and ended up on a frozen island north of the Arctic Circle. They tell me six months have passed. Good Godfrey's dingleberries, man!

I guess that means I'd best check YouTube for Tim amd Pete's updates and call home to see if I'm still married.

I'm beyond stoked to dive into the episode featuring Lari Basilio. What an absolute beastress of a player with such tasteful groove, style and tone!

Back