Ultimate Friedman style build

Whowantsamustache":3nmo57v4 said:
Racerxrated":3nmo57v4 said:
Whowantsamustache":3nmo57v4 said:
Racerxrated":3nmo57v4 said:
paulyc":3nmo57v4 said:
When do you see me popping up in people’s threads either flinging shit at them or posting political bullshit ??? That’s ALL you do. Drop the god damn ban hammer already, for fuck’s sake...
Exactly. After her time out here she comes right back to the same thread with her skirt up in the air trying to fling a sarcastic pile o shit comment.

She should've been banned long ago, like all the other gear forums have....

Racerxrated got something stuck in his front hole again?
That's all you can come up with?

You really are pathetic. How was your time out? I bet you kicked and screamed down in your grandma's basement. Staring at the walls with nothing to do. Poor poor Charvel Dan oops I mean VCFucktard I mean Whowantstobeapussyretard.....

Lol you are so dillusional that you think I am charvel dan. Stop smoking crack bud.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I guess it was obvious you wouldn't get it.

Oh look, Whowantsatongueinthefartbox a.k.a. "The Chemtrail retard" is back. Shouldn't you be out rounding up gay frogs?

IndyWS6":3nsokbut said:
I unsubscribed. It's a thread I was interested in, but I can't deal with the trolls that have nothing to offer - or the people feeding them. It's shame; looks like a cool amp build...

I agree with the statement, I have been following this thread and it is now unpleasant.

I dig the amp Crazynutz! Nice work

CrazyNutz":227p30gt said:
Oh look, Whowantsatongueinthefartbox a.k.a. "The Chemtrail retard" is back. Shouldn't you be out rounding up gay frogs?

Hey man great new sound clip. I really enjoyed the 30 seconds of feedback. It was ultimate. Buying that tascam recorder for it was well worth it. You really captured the ultimateness. :hys:

Purpletele":1fjcpyaa said:
IndyWS6":1fjcpyaa said:
I unsubscribed. It's a thread I was interested in, but I can't deal with the trolls that have nothing to offer - or the people feeding them. It's shame; looks like a cool amp build...

I agree with the statement, I have been following this thread and it is now unpleasant.

I dig the amp Crazynutz! Nice work

Thanks, man!

I agree with most of that statement too. However he is an obvious troll, If the mods were doing their duty they would have banned this guy long time ago, instead they have done nothing beyond a mild slap on the wrist, and thus they are letting this troll burn the place down. Putting partial blame on the people combating this asshole, sure I'll give that to an extent, however ultimately the mods are at fault for allowing this guy to stay.

There have been other pests on this site that stir up shit, and people have jumped in and gave them a mouth full, NO ONE BLAMED THEM for calling out the pest, and it usually resulted in the pest being banned. This is different, this troll is getting some special treatment.

Back