Ultimate Friedman style build

paulyc":veaxzo12 said:
It's coming racerxrated, MrSpooge has been shown the door, whowantsalittleboyscockinhismouth is next.
Let's hope so, Whowantsadirtysanchez contributes NOTHING to this forum except attacks and politicoBULLSHIT.

Whowantsamustache":1l1lz9d4 said:
Racerxrated":1l1lz9d4 said:
Whowantsamustache":1l1lz9d4 said:
paulyc":1l1lz9d4 said:
Let’s hear your clips from the amp you built whowantsacoacoacockintheass

No can do paulywantsacockinhismouth. Never built something so ultimate before. One day I hope to though. I’ll let you know.
Whowantsaclevelandsteamer has nothing better to do here than TRY SO HARD to bait people into political debates...then, when the little bitch retard toddler doesn't get his chumptarded way he kicks and screams and searches for others that he's disagreed with and attacks.

Breit-tard, you should've been banned long ago for your troll tactics. Amazing how you haven't; you must have your nose extremely far up some mods ass to get away with what you have.

Btw I can't wait to post "ding dong the Witch is dead!"....you can feel it coming, can't you? Oh I'm sure you can, as each day brings more fun to your hero...as he kicks and screams so do you....
The noose gets tighter....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :emofag: :emofag:

The only thing up anyone’s ass is a big fat cock in yours.

Way to bring up politics again. I knew a libtard like yourself couldn’t help yourself. Lol ding dong the witch is dead...that’s more a Killary song. Dumbass.
Such a douchenozzle Chumptard. I knew you were too fn stupid to get the Witch comment.
You trumptards really have the combined IQ of a refrigerator don't you?

Now pack your drool cup, your rented laptop and move the fuck out of your mom's basement. There's a chumptarded rally near you...if you hurry on your bike you can pedal and make it there....just make sure you have your bell ready for the traffic and your helmet on......
Tard.

Racerxrated":kkgljmag said:
Whowantsamustache":kkgljmag said:
Racerxrated":kkgljmag said:
Whowantsamustache":kkgljmag said:
paulyc":kkgljmag said:

No can do paulywantsacockinhismouth. Never built something so ultimate before. One day I hope to though. I’ll let you know.
Whowantsaclevelandsteamer has nothing better to do here than TRY SO HARD to bait people into political debates...then, when the little bitch retard toddler doesn't get his chumptarded way he kicks and screams and searches for others that he's disagreed with and attacks.

Breit-tard, you should've been banned long ago for your troll tactics. Amazing how you haven't; you must have your nose extremely far up some mods ass to get away with what you have.

Btw I can't wait to post "ding dong the Witch is dead!"....you can feel it coming, can't you? Oh I'm sure you can, as each day brings more fun to your hero...as he kicks and screams so do you....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :emofag: :emofag:

Way to bring up politics again. I knew a libtard like yourself couldn’t help yourself. Lol ding dong the witch is dead...that’s more a Killary song. Dumbass.
Such a douchenozzle Chumptard. I knew you were too fn stupid to get the Witch comment.

Now pack your drool cup, your rented laptop and move the fuck out of your mom's basement. There's a chumptarded rally near you...if you hurry on your bike you can pedal and make it there....just make sure you have your bell ready for the traffic and your helmet on......
Tard.

Well well look who woke up on the wrong side of the cock in his ass. Whatever there pansyxracer. If I get banned so be it. Tired of you mentioning about your stupid wizard amp every chance you can get. :LOL: :LOL:

Whowantsamustache":2eomedes said:
Racerxrated":2eomedes said:
Racerxrated":2eomedes said:
paulyc":2eomedes said:

Tard.

Well well look who woke up on the wrong side of the cock in his ass. Whatever there pansyxracer. If I get banned so be it. Tired of you mentioning about your stupid wizard amp every chance you can get. :LOL: :LOL:
At least I talk about gear...you contribute nothing but chumptarded BS and insults on a daily basis......but you're too fuckin retarded to do it with any common sense, logic or intelligence.
Oh wait, that's right....you don't have any of those.
So sorry Briet-tard. You got the short end of the retard straw your parents pulled. Or are you just a test tube experiment gone wrong? I mean, no normal human can really be this stupid right?
Too bad you hit every branch on the dumbass tree when you fell out.
Loser. Better watch out or those robots are gonna take your job....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Racerxrated":n9j3jfic said:
Whowantsamustache":n9j3jfic said:
paulyc":n9j3jfic said:

Tard.

At least I talk about gear...you contribute nothing but chumptarded BS and insults on a daily basis......but you're too fuckin retarded to do it with any common sense, logic or intelligence.
Oh wait, that's right....you don't have any of those.
So sorry Briet-tard. You got the short end of the retard straw your parents pulled. Or are you just a test tube experiment gone wrong? I mean, no normal human can really be this stupid right?
Too bad you hit every branch on the dumbass tree when you fell out.
Loser. Better watch out or those robots are gonna take your job....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All we need is one or two of your posts and we know everything you have to say. Blah blah blah wizard amp. Blah blah blah Mark iic+.

Sounds about right libtard? And don’t you worry, the robots will be taking everyone’s job including blowjobs, the career you chose in life. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I unsubscribed. It's a thread I was interested in, but I can't deal with the trolls that have nothing to offer - or the people feeding them. It's shame; looks like a cool amp build...

geez, the drama. Some people have jobs and families..... didn't realize that he owed anybody anything.

ChurchHill":1d2u1tfk said:
tfridgen":1d2u1tfk said:
Re-subscribe, it's safe, time out given.
Thank you!!!

:cheers:

Thank you as well all the dude does is go around picking fights with people on this forum and never contributes. He says he does but when I looked at his post history all you see is name calling and insults. :LOL: :LOL: :doh:

Anyways I hope this thread gets back on topic I enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

The build looks great...at some point I'm gonna have to try to do more than just change a few resistors in the bias circuit....or re apply the treble cap in so many Marshalls I've owned..ugh. No need for that, neuters the damn amp.

Damn, I need to get back on this before you guys lynch me. :LOL: :LOL:

I should have more time soon, now that I got some pressing stuff off my plate.

Can you guy's give me suggestions for a camera that can record decent (loud) audio without farting out?
Or even just an audio recorder. Preferably inexpensive.

EDIT: Think I just grab a Tascam DR-05

Ok picked up the Tascam DR-05. Still trying to figure out the best recording level, and position, but here is a quick clip

Mic is 3 feet away pointed in the center of a bogner 4x12 (GB's top, v30's bottom) batting removed
https://soundcloud.com/user-864489142/dr0000_0011mp3

Guitar: 2013 LP Studio Deluxe

BE mode
Tone and Presence on 5 (Noon)
Gain: 5
Master: 1
Thump: 3.5
Tight switch on (the extra .0022uf cap ala JJ, Slax)
68k/100k voltage divider
Sat: off
Structure: highest gain

I'll get more hopefully tomorrow.

Back