Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

They’re obviously just trying to tap into that market. She’s cute and young and plays decently. There’s not a whole lot of those out there, so I think they’re trying to make her a role model and propping her up in the hopes that they can manufacture a new rockstar for the youths. If people her age even play at all, the vast majority of them are using 8 strings and amp sims, which is bad for Gibson’s bottom line. And the fact is, social media “influencers” (ugh I feel dirty even saying that word) are the newest and most prominent form of celebrity especially for younger kids. It’s not going away.

I have my own sig line of condoms…..here’s the design on the front….
IMG_1933.jpeg

I dunno, can’t say I ever consulted other people on the internet for how I’m supposed to feel about someone getting an endorsement, you’re going to have to pave your own road with this one. Be brave.

Also, you’ve talked enough shit in this thread- post clips or shut the fuck up.
Oh another keyboard warrior telling people what to do online 😮‍💨 No one listens to bitches like you lol I barely even notice you when you tell me the frosty machine is out of order

Oh another keyboard warrior telling people what to do online 😮‍💨 No one listens to bitches like you lol I barely even notice you when you tell me the frosty machine is out of order

Fortunately for you, I can get that frosty machine fixed right away because this is the shit I do for a living while you cry on the internet-
IMG_6372.jpeg

Now display anything aside from jealousy over a teenager, show us the chops that should earn you some vintage guitars instead of her or that provide the rest of us with any insight into your winey ass bullshit

Last edited:
Fortunately for you, I can get that frosty machine fixed right away because this is the shit I do for a living while you cry on the internet-
View attachment 307830

Now display anything aside from jealousy over a teenager, show us the chops that should earn you some vintage guitars instead of her or that provide the rest of us with any insight into your winey ass bullshit
Very impressive 🥴 you stand on top of two story buildings at the pier and do what exactly? Blow the dock workers in a little sailors outfit or something? I promise you no one here is impressed with your job 😮‍💨 maybe the guys down at your bingo hall might want to hear about it. It no one here does. Also it’s really fun to watch you make demands that everyone just ignores, over and over and over. Small man syndrome…Napoleon complex…something like that. Lmao fuckin loser and his “demands.”

Back