steve_k":10r30g00 said:
glip22":10r30g00 said:
Not much talk about Mark Cameron's amps anymore. They are not very easy to sell either. :confused: Mine are killer and have stayed longer than anything else.

Yeah, that Aldrich mod has far outlived any other amp in my stash. It was like starting up an old tractor - spit, sputtered, crackled and finally cleaned its act up.... :D I guess when the cans sit drained for that long, it needs a slow start. I should get a variac to bring them up on.
Yeah, But you didn't sell it says allot. I would be too worried I would miss it.

The Atomica (has nothing to do with the production Atomica). It is just a very ballsy Plexi circuit. No clip circuits and has a master that won't saturate or compress the amp at all. Don't know how Mark does that. Jumping the inputs you can use both the bass and trebles as gains as on an original Plexi, to dial in the bottom and top end. Just a very cool amp and unique. That Aldrich is not going anywhere. It has been used and abused, long before I got it. Still roars like a jet engine though. When I think Marshall tone - its these two amps that do it for me.

What are you plugged into these days, Gary?
The same two Cameron mods I have had for a few Steve. :thumbsup: Your Atomica is as close as Mark can get to that original Atomica he and Chubtone still dream about

And I can't stand listening to EVH.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's got Daron Malakian, "System of a Down" live tone all over it though. That's what I use it for...... :rock: :rock: :rock:
I don't think that amp was originally going to be Eddies. Didn't it have Atomica on it before Jose modded it?

Fuck if I know.... :confused:
Ask Jose when he comes back from the dead :D He'll have a line waiting for him. Maybe you can use your influence and buy a ticket up front so you can ask him

If you decode the headstone, it gives component values and circuit modifications.

Back