Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

lol, governments don’t just rule by decree whether there is a recession or not

There are actual economic indicators that can be independently verified

Anytime DOLS releases stats basically weekly, all of their methodology, data sources, and math is straight up shown. The work is shown lol

If you can pull a release, prove it wrong, and show the corrected math and data, indicating any consecutive GDP MoM or YoY decrease, I’ll wire you $25,000
sorry but government printing money has cause the world economy to collapse .. well apart from for the top 1% who are raking in money because they are manipulating the markets

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You clowns are hilarious. Seriously, this isn't hard. Want to criticize Biden for not bringing inflation down? Fine.

But, the facts are facts and you can't run from them. When did everything rise? Let me help you. After the Trump administration SHUT THE COUNTRY DOWN. Simple Econ 101. No new homes, no new cars. The 2 most expensive things we buy. No new supply.
Supply+Demand. Existing homes for sale? WAYY up. Used cars? For new car prices. All happened during 2020 BEFORE the election.
Presidents get too much credit for things, and too much criticism for others.
Should we have shut everything down? That's the question. Too late for that now.
But inflation STARTED when Trump was president. FACT.
Maybe partly true, but Biden did put money back into Iran's pockets funding their war games, no? Iran was broke when Trump was president. For a reason. And let's not forget the many executive orders, (including drilling, that lead to higher gas prices that basically effects everything), that Biden canceled when he became president. Let's not forget the 10million+ illegals Biden's let in, hoping for future votes for democrats. You'd have to be ignorant to believe Biden didn't destroy this country without a care in the world. EV's? Scam to keep China rich and powerful building batteries.

You guys need to move to Columbus, Ohio. Boomtown. Google , intel , Amazon and a major freight thoroughfare as well as the state capital. It may not last forever but it’s nothing like I have EVER seen in my life. Can’t find anyone in the trades to save your life!
This is true. My buddy is Plumber here and is making stupid money.

My net worth went up orders of magnitude in the last 4 years.

I’m better off now than before

Guess my anecdote beats up your anecdote
Cool—in that time frame rent and food prices are up 20 percent, energy is up 30 percent, gas is up 35 percent and mortgage rates are at 2 decade highs so you are very fortunate. Now do needless deaths from wars and illegal immigration, money being printed to send everywhere but here, and our FBI being turned into the gestapo.

C’mon. People bitching about gas prices is an annual event once it starts getting warmer.
Was never an issue with Trump. That’s why they are doing everything they can to either kill him or throw him in jail.

you could sell something used for 85% of what you paid for it is over. It's all about expectations.
I follow a number of used markets, and my sense is that used prices are bid up across the board because they are still a discount to new. In other words, money is tight so folks will pay more for used just to avoid paying even more for new. As noted, costs are up on everything. Gotta save money somewhere. But sure, various factors, like availability for guitar gear could also be at play.

I trade WTI/Brent futures for energy companies since about 1995 now.

I have an entire federal server farm at my disposal running automated algorithms and risk assessment models for striking contracts, running 24/7 just to get a better read on the market than a coin flip

I fucking wish that pinning the dynamics of the oil markets were as simple as these GED kings like to think. My job would be so much easier if all I had to do was track the doings of whoever is in office

Alas, if someone does an exploratory factor analysis on short term price movement, you’d hit about 11-12 factors completely unrelated to any U.S. policy, until you even stumble upon any remotely correlated variable that the president has any control over, the SPR

Facts don’t matter to these idiots, and frankly, even if presented with the facts, many of these reductionist clowns aren’t even qualified to lay eyes on them and understand what they’re seeing

They just need an excuse to bitch about their own shitty little lives

That’s a lot easier than taking personal accountability
What idiots?

Have tons of stuff listed.

Sold one guitar recently.

Everyone else wants to trade for stuff they don't want.

Maybe partly true, but Biden did put money back into Iran's pockets funding their war games, no? Iran was broke when Trump was president. For a reason. And let's not forget the many executive orders, (including drilling, that lead to higher gas prices that basically effects everything), that Biden canceled when he became president. Let's not forget the 10million+ illegals Biden's let in, hoping for future votes for democrats. You'd have to be ignorant to believe Biden didn't destroy this country without a care in the world. EV's? Scam to keep China rich and powerful building batteries.
This isn’t about Biden or Trump; I don’t care for either one. .my only point is very very simple.
Covid hit, the country was shut down. Right or wrong, that’s what happened.
No new homes built.
No new cars built.
Demand remained the same.
What happens when demand becomes MUCH larger than supply?
You guessed it! PRICE INCREASES!! 🤪

My 13 yr old car at the time was suddenly worth 5K more than what I paid, 4 yrs earlier. Our home went from 156k to 270k.

That, my RT friends, is Econ 101 and the root of all inflation.
Covid caused it, and if you disagree you’re either a complete dumb fuck or a complete idiot.
You choose. 😊

Like the Venus flytrap…I choose violence…
IMG_1802.jpeg

That, my RT friends, is Econ 101 and the root of all inflation.
Covid caused it, and if you disagree you’re either a complete dumb fuck or a complete idiot.
You choose.
geez dood 🤣… supply and demand do affect prices but inflation is by definition a monetary phenomenon. Only economists promoted to defend the state (and federal reserve) will argue otherwise. So no, across the board price increases didn’t occur until after they printed and distributed 4 trillion in funny money.

geez dood 🤣… supply and demand do affect prices but inflation is by definition a monetary phenomenon. Only economists promoted to defend the state (and federal reserve) will argue otherwise. So no, across the board price increases didn’t occur until after they printed and distributed 4 trillion in funny money.
Ooh look everyone's favorite Russian sympathizer.

Ivan, I hope you are well and enjoying your daily Vodka.

Back