NFL playoff picks.

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
deadwrong666":17032 said:
Seahawks -------> only team that matters

GO HAWKS!

Couldn't agree more man and i'm hoping they play well for this game. We have an out of town gig so I don't think i'll be able to watch it but whichever. If Alexander has a big game they will win. After the first round i'm not so sure but it would be nice to beat my least favorite team in the league!

>|<>QBB<
deadwrong666":262c3 said:
Seahawks -------> only team that matters

GO HAWKS!

Only because they're playing the Cowgirls will i cheer for them.

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":f6c7a said:
>|<>QBB<

I disagree - I thnk KC's defense will be their biggest asset. They can rush 4 guys and still get to the QB, and they have, as close as you can in the NFL, an all-star defensive back cast. Their linebackers ain't bad either.

The reason I mentioned the nickel - is they have two younger backup safeties that from what I've seen are playmakers, and good in coverage.

Rotate those safeties to keep their legs fresh...

KC, I really think will win this one.

not to mention the fact that the defense stands a really good shot of only having to play really well in short bursts. the Chiefs are gonna have to play the ultimate ball control game and get on Larry Johnson's back...maybe sneak in a west-coast style of offense, like the Patriots did to Jacksonville a week or so ago. keep moving the chains, but don't grab 30 or 40 yards in one play. if they can keep Manning off of the field like that, there's your ball game.

Can the Chiefs do anything right in this game? At least they are holding the Colts to FG's though.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":45569 said:
Can the Chiefs do anything right in this game? At least they are holding the Colts to FG's though.

I'm actually impressed with the defense considering that they've been on the field for the ENTIRE game. The offense has been absolutely pathetic so far though.

Tyler

Ok, my first pick is right. Now why didn't i bet some of you. :cry:

Go HAWKS.

Holy crap :o

Paige must be throwing up during this commercial with the challenge going :lol:

Seahawks get lucky again, what a surprise. That Tony Romo bandwagon is gonna be awful empty tomorrow.

ROMO, Thank You. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now we don't have to hear hear TO's fucking mouth till next year.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":edd1d said:
ROMO, Thank You. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now we don't have to hear hear TO's fucking mouth till next year.

Wishful thinking. He always has something to talk about.

Back