New Extreme is extremely …

Horror GIFs | Tenor

There are a few good tunes on their latest album. There is also what I would consider a fair bit of filler as well. I remember Nuno saying that they wouldn't release anything until they thought they had "the best" material ready to roll. :confused: I was hoping for a return to form, but I guess I expected too much. They ae still capable of bringing the heat. They just seem to want to bring the yacht rock with this one....

I don't know, to me it's just Extreme. It's not bad. Stuff like this is just who they are which frankly I like their diversity because it embodies one of their biggest influences in Queen. I mean parts of the solo is right out the Brian May notebook.

Heck yeah! I all hear is haters in here!!!! Imagine what could've been if the Van Halen bros hadn't dumped Gary from the band. Listening to this just confirms that they made a big mistake. Ok, kidding. I was embarrassed for Extreme, for Van Halen, and for any fans listening to that. I threw up in my mouth a little and now have reflux so thanks a lot to the guy who thought posting this was a good idea. My day is a little less-good now.

The only time I ever saw VH live was with Gary Charone. I thought the concert was great, even though his stage moves were reminincent of an even gayer Bob Fossy production. Eddie and the the band were killing it. That made me look at some older Extreme songs, and I think a lot of their pop songs that made it big were great. I never did a deep dive into their albums, but it seems like Nuno Betttencourt kept going, and is a killer player.

Back