New Extreme is extremely …

• Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
I always think of how many people this has to actually go through to become a thing.. like the band writes it, I’m sure they play it for managers and whoever, the label or whoever I’m sure has to clear it to make the video.. dosent anyone at some point say “dudes, this sucks, fuck outa here with this shit??”

I always think of how many people this has to actually go through to become a thing.. like the band writes it, I’m sure they play it for managers and whoever, the label or whoever I’m sure has to clear it to make the video.. dosent anyone at some point say “dudes, this sucks, fuck outa here with this shit??”
I have a feeling this one here happened 180° from that..

Extreme Management: "Ok fellas, here's the pitch. It's pride month, so let's break out your schlockiest chord progression, go all acoustic guitars, we'll trot out 23 seven's in bikinis, coupla fat chicks, throw in a few trannies, and have Gary prance around with a cane in front of a green screen !"

Gary: "We should roll out a chick in a wheelchair at some point and spin her around."

Extreme Management: "Great thinking, Gary ! Way to check all the woke boxes !"

Nuno: "Can we throw some heavy AI filtering on Gary's face during all his closeups ? Sorry Gary, but the Botox just ain't cutting it anymore."

It really is bad. The entire concept from start to finish is terrible. I had to watch it again. What's astounding is that indeed someone had to come up with this idea. It had to be vetted. And somehow, it made it through that process to fruition. Truly remarkable.

Fuck, they were mainlining estrgogen when they came up with that.

I finally made it far enough into the song to hear the guitar solo, which is hilarious because it doesn't fit the rest of the song at all

It's so bad i'm starting to think they can't be serious either
It wasn't Nuno playing that lead.

It was a Jonas brother.

IMG_3201.jpeg
Actually, the ratio may have been inverted

Last edited:
Solo was cool .. the rest is instantly forgetful and painful

Simple Jack likes it I have heard better KPOP shit. This is an attempt at a cash grab by a band that has lost all sense of purpose. Great band in their heyday but this is about as bad a song ever written. So lame.

Last edited:
If you hate extreme its pretty entertaining in a schadenfreude way
I hate them, and am all about some schadenfreude when it comes to something/someone I hate, but I’m not watching that vid. I already have More Than Words stuck in my head just from seeing the thread title. Now I’m going to have to find a way to scrub that soulless, flaccid piece of shit from my auditory cortex.

Back