💀RiffWARz💀 Bram576...its high noon n00b! ITS TIME TO BATTLE ⚒️

Who won this battle? 💀

• Obviously, The Peoples CHAMP.

• Bram 576 ain't about to stand on business.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChuggNorris

You've been challenged & given a day to respond or surrender. You have evaded the battlefield. It's time. Sometimes out in the Wild Rig West theres only 1 way to settle when someone (you) start trying to step up to one of the Rifflords and call me out about playing. This is a direct challenge. And one not taken lightly. Make my day, punk.

🤠
*spits out cigar *

Edit: RiffWARz Rules = no processing, no pre written, throw a drum track down (or not) and throw some riffs on it real crude like. When a challenge it's made, it's between those individuals. Spectators can join in the spectacle but should not post their clips. They should issue a challenge of their own to whoever they want. Clips must be raw and under 2 minutes but minimum 30 seconds is acceptable.**

I was on it as soon as you chirped...
Signed the contract... you were there.

I'll start this battle...😤

Surrender or fight.
💀💀

Last edited:
I'll reserve judgement until Bram posts his clips, but until then i'll don my black Jim Ross hat and call the action

Pros: Good rhythmic sensibilities, good flow from first riff series to the next, playing a V
Cons: Tone has too much low mids, a little riff-salad-y

All in all, it's a hot start folks, a shot across the bow

I actually like the radical transparency. Good chugging. Could be the beginning of a new trend.. "internet chug fest"

I thought that it could potentially be a fun thing. Basically like sanctioned bouts or random challenges. They can surrender or post up. 1-3 rounds. Or a score on the poles and then before you know it, we got a top 10 rank sticky with win loss statistics 🤺

There could be a class for rythem and a shredders league. 🤣🤣

I'll reserve judgement until Bram posts his clips, but until then i'll don my black Jim Ross hat and call the action

Pros: Good rhythmic sensibilities, good flow from first riff series to the next, playing a V
Cons: Tone has too much low mids, a little riff-salad-y

All in all, it's a hot start folks, a shot across the bow

*grabs a mic*
Agreed on the low mids. Its dialed to sound good in the room for this, rig talk likes it raw so I just sent it good ole J.R. I'm here for the people. Whether they know it or not, they will.

Tell Bram that Stone Cold Chug Norris is gonna drink a beer, and another beer, and another beer, until he brings his sorry ass outta the dressing room. I gotta fresh can of riff whoop ass I'm trying to serve and I ain't got all day. Can I get a hell yeah 🍻 🗣

*grabs a mic*
Agreed on the low mids. Its dialed to sound good in the room for this, rig talk likes it raw so I just sent it good ole J.R. I'm here for the people. Whether they know it or not, they will.

Tell Bram that Stone Cold Chug Norris is gonna drink a beer, and another beer, and another beer, until he brings his sorry ass outta the dressing room. I gotta fresh can of riff whoop ass I'm trying to serve and I ain't got all day. Can I get a hell yeah 🍻 🗣

ITS GONNA BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER

All that matters is the soul in your playing.

That was beautiful right hand picking. Wish I had a right hand like that @ChuggNorris

🫵💀
My dude, thanks for the compliment.
At some point (not in this thread) I'll eventually post up fully written songs I've recorded over the last couple months but if you liked this I guarantee you'll like the layout of the written songs.

I aim for the groove & the way things connect together to form a coherent piece of quality heavy metal. It's a lost art but there's still a few of us carrying the torch for the older guys.

Wait til you hear some of my other stuff 🤘
I'm like Santa clause and in my bag is nothing but riff laden badassary. Can I get a hell yeah 🍻

In. The cream rises to the top.

Attachments

• 2Wmukj.gif
    2Wmukj.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 25
Well, I’m at work today. That’s how I afford my amps instead of sitting around heckling people all day.

And just remember you’re the one going around starting shit with everyone fuck face.

But my playing is pretty out there for you to hear.

Here's a song that’s 90 percent down picked.

Here’s another that has a lead I enjoy, just to pour salt on that wound because I know you can’t play it starting at 2:50 minutes

Listen the rules are stated.

This is riff wars.
You hit record and you riff something out thats not written. It's part of the whole point.

So hop on a video, holding your guitar, and hit me with a riff of you playing. On your own.

We can save all that nice written out polished shit for later... don't cop out now.

Shredding is a different deal. Not considered a riff. So your solos and shit mean nothing. Man up, grab ya camera and actually come at me. Trying to link me some damn full mixed tracks. I expected more from you Bram.

WE'VE GOT A GOOD OLE FASHIONED MELEE HERE FOLKS

BRAM HAS COME BACK WITH HIS ALBUM, BREAKING THE RULES HE NEVER AGREED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE

Pros: Great rhythm, creative riff flow and good vocals in the track; great lead tone
Cons: Album tone is a little stock for the genre, Some of the lead phrases were haphazard, although some of the arpeggios worked really well with the backing chords

ALL IN ALL WE'VE GOT A DEATH METAL CAGE MATCH, BRAM CAME OUT GUNS BLAZING, LOOKS LIKE THIS IS GONNA BE A HEEL PROGRAM WITH A LOT OF TREY AZAGTHOTH WORSHIP, AND NOT A LOT OF DEVELOPED MELODIES

Back