💀RiffWARz💀 Bram576...its high noon n00b! ITS TIME TO BATTLE ⚒️

Who won this battle? 💀

• Obviously, The Peoples CHAMP.

• Bram 576 ain't about to stand on business.

Results are only viewable after voting.
trying to write over a drum track dosent usually work out too well for me, i have so many riffs in the bank though at all different tempos i can usually find something decent to make work, its usually always starts with a riff or two though then drums

I have always written the guitar rhythms first. Then I figure out the speed and put down a click and record a scratch guitar track so I can write the drums. Once I have drums laid down I can record the guitars for real. I like coming up with the guitar riffs first so they are just guitar riffs that come to me, and if I think they are cool enough and stand on their own I keep developing. If I write guitar riffs to drums then I feel like for me, I am coming up with parts that work with the drums but normally aren't cool enough to be strong enough riffs to carry the song. YMMV

My favorite was in the other thread, something like 'if my mean granny didn't put me off piano as a kid I'd be a youtube sensation by now'. A psychologist would have a field day with that alone.

I would have a field day with the hiwatt in your pfp 😍

My favorite was in the other thread, something like 'if my mean granny didn't put me off piano as a kid I'd be a youtube sensation by now'. A psychologist would have a field day with that alone.

I challenge you to a riff battle.

Man up or be a little ho hack. Should probably stick to bass lil dude.

Let's go. 🫵💀

trying to write over a drum track dosent usually work out too well for me, i have so many riffs in the bank though at all different tempos i can usually find something decent to make work, its usually always starts with a riff or two though then drums

I have so many riffs its not too hard to throw down over a drum track. I just nod the head and start chopping shit up. Like making a salad. 🥗

Depends how hot she is and if the shades match or not if I'm being honest.

🥗

1718904079459.png

This sounds like an Internet popularity contest. Who judges? Is the decider based on the number of likes you receive?

Honestly, I liked @ChuggNorris recording, but I also enjoyed @Bram576’s recording album recording.

This being Rig-Talk, as well, how many people do you think will be judging this in terms of what you play instead of how you sound?

Not a hill to die on.

This sounds like an Internet popularity contest. Who judges? Is the decider based on the number of likes you receive?

Honestly, I liked @ChuggNorris recording, but I also enjoyed @Bram576’s recording album recording.

This being Rig-Talk, as well, how many people do you think will be judging this in terms of what you play instead of how you sound?

Not a hill to die on.

Because guys do beat their chest. Why not challenge to riff war? It's a rig music forum and the bread and butter is the RIFF.

It's about who steps up and who can't. I can throw up a polished song recording but it doesn't prove much. You throw down raw with nothing covering you up and let's see what you're made of.... that's what it is. Popular or not. If you're going to chirp at someones playing ability in a rig talk forum you need to at least have some credibility and be willing to step to the plate when someone calls your bread and butter out... 🧈

If that's too much then probably just be nice and know your role. Or you can head on back with the other halfafahgz at the gear page.

It's also a healthy way to settle up with a clown who talks but can't walk. What better way than to literally just call them out to a riff battle? That's when all the bullshit is stripped and we see who is about the skill and who needs to start playing bass. 👌

Back