Arturia Matrixbrute Noir analog synth half off ($999) at Proaudiostar

https://www.proaudiostar.com/arturia-matrixbrute-noir-analog-synthesizer1.html

paging @rsm
@NowYou'rePlayingWithPower

May have found a case for the MatrixBrute; I just ordered one:

MatrixBrute dimensions: 33.8" x 17" x 4.2"

Case dimensions:
  • Interior Dimensions: 44" x 18" x 6"h.
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/hq-issue-rifle-bow-carry-case?a=2190586

Found another option from SKB but it was $454 vs $149 for this one!

@NowYou'rePlayingWithPower

May have found a case for the MatrixBrute; I just ordered one:

MatrixBrute dimensions: 33.8" x 17" x 4.2"

Case dimensions:
  • Interior Dimensions: 44" x 18" x 6"h.
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/hq-issue-rifle-bow-carry-case?a=2190586

Found another option from SKB but it was $454 vs $149 for this one!
Sweet, thanks! ❤️ Thing is so funk'n heavy, the wheels seem like a good idea. Think I'm gonna order this and I'll update you with the results!
edit; nm, re-read looks like you have one on the way!

Reactions: rsm
Franklin Guitar Works on Reverb has Jackson American SL3 for $1399 and special mention of the CBXNT bass models for a crazy low $319. They are marked as mint, but I have ordered many guitars/basses from them that show up brand new in the box every time when marked mint and having the description of "We have multiple of these..."

https://reverb.com/shop/franklin-guitar-works?make=jackson
FYI, I followed the USA SL3 listings of this and they sent me an additional 10% offer on top of the sale price

Franklin Guitar Works on Reverb has Jackson American SL3 for $1399 and special mention of the CBXNT bass models for a crazy low $319. They are marked as mint, but I have ordered many guitars/basses from them that show up brand new in the box every time when marked mint and having the description of "We have multiple of these..."

https://reverb.com/shop/franklin-guitar-works?make=jackson
Do you have one of these, or have you played one? I’m just getting back into playing after a twelve year hiatus, and haven’t had a Jackson in longer than that. I’ve only ever had the cheaper model Jacksons, though I remember liking even those well enough.

The biggest criticisms I’ve seen about this model: lack of binding (don’t really care about that), lack of the original German Floyd, polished nickel vs stainless steel frets, and no hard case.

Pretty legit complaints when a guitar costs 2.2k-2.5k, especially the latter, but much more easily overlooked for less than 1.4k all in. Would appreciate some feedback on playability and feel if you (or anyone else) have owned or played one.

Arturia Collection V 8 for $60 at proaudiostar @rsm

Do you have one of these, or have you played one? I’m just getting back into playing after a twelve year hiatus, and haven’t had a Jackson in longer than that. I’ve only ever had the cheaper model Jacksons, though I remember liking even those well enough.

The biggest criticisms I’ve seen about this model: lack of binding (don’t really care about that), lack of the original German Floyd, polished nickel vs stainless steel frets, and no hard case.

Pretty legit complaints when a guitar costs 2.2k-2.5k, especially the latter, but much more easily overlooked for less than 1.4k all in. Would appreciate some feedback on playability and feel if you (or anyone else) have owned or played one.
I don't personally own one and the only one I've played had an OFR installed into it already (which I should have bought at about $1200 given it also came with a hardcase, just wasn't excited over the color). It was awesome feeling, but had been setup close to my taste, so can't really comment on a new one, tbh. (I think this exact one is/was up on Reverb shortly after I played it) What I can say is that I have been very happy with X and Pro series Jacksons the past few years as long as they came from Cort (ICJ serial number). They can be found at pretty low prices these days, usually. I don't think you'd be dissapointed in one.

Arturia Collection V 8 for $60 at proaudiostar @rsm

I don't personally own one and the only one I've played had an OFR installed into it already (which I should have bought at about $1200 given it also came with a hardcase, just wasn't excited over the color). It was awesome feeling, but had been setup close to my taste, so can't really comment on a new one, tbh. (I think this exact one is/was up on Reverb shortly after I played it) What I can say is that I have been very happy with X and Pro series Jacksons the past few years as long as they came from Cort (ICJ serial number). They can be found at pretty low prices these days, usually. I don't think you'd be dissapointed in one.
I actually ended up ordering one last week and it arrived yesterday. Figured I couldn’t go wrong at that price, hard case or no. It’s surprisingly set up pretty well out of the box, though it needs a string change to a thicker gauge.

This is the first guitar I’ve played with a JB, and I don’t love it off the bat. Kinda shrill. Other than that, it’s really nice. Even the case is solid, though if I were a gigging musician I’d definitely want a hard case. Thanks for the heads up on the deal!

I actually ended up ordering one last week and it arrived yesterday. Figured I couldn’t go wrong at that price, hard case or no. It’s surprisingly set up pretty well out of the box, though it needs a string change to a thicker gauge.

This is the first guitar I’ve played with a JB, and I don’t love it off the bat. Kinda shrill. Other than that, it’s really nice. Even the case is solid, though if I were a gigging musician I’d definitely want a hard case. Thanks for the heads up on the deal!
HNG! What color did you go with?

Back