!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

I haven't seen one priced that low in a long while. You should go ahead and get it.
I like mine. For an ENGL is fairly open and that midi matrix on CH3 has tons of flexibility.
Sorry, I was probably no help LOL.
Worst past is someone is also selling the z9 for $60 lol

Yes I have a bunch of those. Great vintage pickup at a good price. Smokes the stuff made currently. Made the Wagner Iron Man I compared in the same guitar sound really boring and sterile in comparison and that also costs a little more
Wow, I thought Wagner stuff is considered great

Wow, I thought Wagner stuff is considered great
They’re good for current made pickups for the price and used to one of my favorites when I didn’t know better, but to me at least compared in the same guitars just wasn’t in the same league as the great vintage hot pickups like the Mighty Mite 1400, Bill Lawrence’s, Dirty Finger‘s, and Schaller’s. I know it can sound crazy, but it seriously to me in direct comparison came off tonally bland and uninspiring (feel wise too) as good as it is for something current made and these vintage pickups aren’t any more expensive to boot. The only drawback is some of these vintage pickups can be noisy, but the Bill Lawrence’s have been ok and in most guitars also the Schallers. The only current made hot pickups I still like to use are Lundgren M6’s

They’re good for current made pickups for the price and used to one of my favorites when I didn’t know better, but to me at least compared in the same guitars just wasn’t in the same league as the great vintage hot pickups like the Mighty Mite 1400, Bill Lawrence’s, Dirty Finger‘s, and Schaller’s. I know it can sound crazy, but it seriously to me in direct comparison came off tonally bland and uninspiring (feel wise too) as good as it is for something current made and these vintage pickups aren’t any more expensive to boot. The only drawback is some of these vintage pickups can be noisy, but the Bill Lawrence’s have been ok and in most guitars also the Schallers. The only current made hot pickups I still like to use are Lundgren M6’s
I been tempted to try M6 but don’t know will it be good for me at all

I been tempted to try M6 but don’t know will it be good for me at all
Yeah it’s pretty modern voiced, but I like it a lot. No one talks about it, but I’m equally, if not more impressed with its cleans and how good its matching neck pickup is and no noise is a nice bonus. I like its clarity, precision and highs, but it is sterile or kinda dead/not lively when directly compared to those great older pickups IME

Yeah it’s pretty modern voiced, but I like it a lot. No one talks about it, but I’m equally, if not more impressed with its cleans and how good its matching neck pickup is and no noise is a nice bonus. I like its clarity, precision and highs, but it is sterile or kinda dead/not lively when directly compared to those great older pickups IME
Actually with older ones I fear they be noisy and magnets loose power and will have to fix that somehow

Actually with older ones I fear they be noisy and magnets loose power and will have to fix that somehow
Depending on your set up and guitar they go in noise can be an issue. I’ve only had so far a few vintage pickups arrive to me not working as should, but in those events I just try to buy from a reputable enough seller and return them when that happens for a refund

Depending on your set up and guitar they go in noise can be an issue. I’ve only had so far a few vintage pickups arrive to me not working as should, but in those events I just try to buy from a reputable enough seller and return them when that happens for a refund
Imagine my shipping bills if I try to return, I’m half a world away 😂

Back