70's best songs

• Thread starter Thread starter Smash
  • Start date Start date
Smash
Smash
Hack
I woke up with a super hangover and ready to fucking start it over again. But I am really feeling 70's music. I started out with these two. Give me your favorites from the era to keep the party going.

id recommend a couple greasy bacon egg and cheeses, a pot of coffee, some chalky bong hits and this song. youre hangover and headache will be gone

id recommend a couple greasy bacon egg and cheeses, a pot of coffee, some chalky bong hits and this song. youre hangover and headache will be gone

I eat hangovers for breakfast and breathe fire afterwords. The 70s music made the hangover go away, and i went to the neighbor's house and flipped his car over on it's side to get rid of the muscle cramps....but jesus, how did i forget to make a pot of cofee??? Thanks for that

belivee it or not, you introduced me to this guy, and I fucking love him.
Hearing this makes me happy brother. He is my all time favorite artist. Those Shelter recordings are great stuff, worth listening to through and through.

If you had a rock cover band in the 90's and didn't play this one you weren't with the program:

I had my party merge with a pool party down the street last night, and things went a bit sideways in a good way. Long story short, i have the jalepeno poppers about to go on the grill that never made it last night.

How did the brisket end up?

Screw all that rock shit, this is the good stuff:

you know. This makes me want to go down a psychedelic road. I may have to get some pink floyd, zeppelin, and magic mystery going. See where it takes me

I had my party merge with a pool party down the street last night, and things went a bit sideways in a good way. Long story short, i have the jalepeno poppers about to go on the grill that never made it last night.

How did the brisket end up?
Hey sounds like a good time if no one got killed heh heh. I'm out in the country a bit it was surprisingly pretty quiet out here. The brisket was probably one of my best. The coarse ground pepper seems to be a most critical part that I need to do every time. It had grease just riding on the back of the flat. I smoked it about 8 hours partially foiled then 3 hours in the oven wrapped in foil at 325 and it came out just right. Take your poker and run it through and it was like soft butter. I ate too much. I watched two different fireworks shows from the deck with some of my band guys. It was a good time.

Here's one of my favorite live Freddie's. The dude has as much sizzle in his voice as he does the guitar.

Hey sounds like a good time if no one got killed heh heh. I'm out in the country a bit it was surprisingly pretty quiet out here. The brisket was probably one of my best. The coarse ground pepper seems to be a most critical part that I need to do every time. It had grease just riding on the back of the flat. I smoked it about 8 hours partially foiled then 3 hours in the oven wrapped in foil at 325 and it came out just right. Take your poker and run it through and it was like soft butter. I ate too much. I watched two different fireworks shows from the deck with some of my band guys. It was a good time.

Here's one of my favorite live Freddie's. The dude has as much sizzle in his voice as he does the guitar.

Yeah. I have smoked a million briskets. Coarse ground pepper is a fucking must. kosher salt also, for me. But you ever get one from snake rivers farms or Goodstock? To start with that quality of a cut. It is amazing, especially if you nail the cook. I never was as good at brisket as I was at whole chickens, though I never cared about chickens, but people love them. Now I mostly do cooks that don't extend past 6 hours. But that brisket sounds good, bud.

Back