Larry is banned?

You have great amps
Hey that means a lot coming from a guy with a badass sounding Wizard in his collection!!!

Like I told you I'm already spoiled. Plus I've gotten to move to cool music areas like Nashville and Austin and jam and do gigs. How lucky is that? Got to live in FL and TX a bunch. I'm undeserving of all the things I've been blessed with.

I never get my hopes on material shit too high, that way I'm not disappointed. For example. I have to install a new purple jewel light on my 72 Twin today. It probably won't be as purple as I want but that's life. It also doesn't have a gold plated bezel around it so tone is likely to suffer. But let's be honest, purple jewel lights sound better than green or red jewel lights for most gigs plus I wanted matching outfits for the guitarists in my band so we compromised on having matching jewel lights instead of the mcdonalds uniforms I had planned.
That sounds very tan pants

I don’t care what you guys say , I believe in him . I think I’ll get my amp soon

Meanwhile at Larry's place:

OIP.jpg

"Hmm, wasn't I supposed to be doing something with all this stuff?"

Hey that means a lot coming from a guy with a badass sounding Wizard in his collection!!!

Like I told you I'm already spoiled. Plus I've gotten to move to cool music areas like Nashville and Austin and jam and do gigs. How lucky is that? Got to live in FL and TX a bunch. I'm undeserving of all the things I've been blessed with.
It’s good you feel blessed . Not many people jam . My front yard is corn field on a highway

It’s good you feel blessed . Not many people jam . My front yard is corn field on a highway
Nothing wrong with a corn field! My front yard is a small, partially overgrown mess with a broke down hunk of crap fence on what was a dirt road until a few years ago. No one complains about me cranking my rig out here. I like city life but at the end of the day I like starry skies and no noise ordinances heh heh.

Nothing wrong with a corn field! My front yard is a small, partially overgrown mess with a broke down hunk of crap fence on what was a dirt road until a few years ago. No one complains about me cranking my rig out here. I like city life but at the end of the day I like starry skies and no noise ordinances heh heh.
I’m the same . Sane kind of deal

ethanol, cornbread, moonshine... could be worse. Like living in a demoncrat controlled totalitarian dystopia, trying to avoid assault, illegal invaders, human feces and syringes...
You bring up all good points . It’s getting closer to is . I’m like the total edge of town. It’s close

Reactions: rsm
I don’t care what you guys say , I believe in him . I think I’ll get my amp soon
So when did you place your order with Larry? Was it placed within the last year or so?

So if he already had a 4 year backlog how is it possible that he can complete your amp ahead of people that had orders placed before you?

If so the same things happened with Mark Cameron with some people getting amps and others getting nothing, that's how some people say Mark was great and delivered amps on time and was good to them, and from their perspective it was all true.

Again... I hope you get your amp when he promised.

Last edited:
So when did you place your order with Larry? Was it placed within the last year or so?

So if he already had a 4 year backlog how is it possible that he can complete your amp ahead of people that had orders placed before you?

If so the same things happened with Mark Cameron with some people getting amps and others getting nothing, that's how some people say Mark was great and delivered amps on time and was good to them, and from their perspective it was all true.

I don’t know what others say and what’s even true or not so I’m not going to get into more shit .I believe he will get it done .

My front yard is a graveyard. Best neighbors ever.

As far as ban times that’s completely discretionary. Might get hit for spamming but what about 10 other things…hope that makes sense. Nik is on type of his game tracking everything though. I think he might be part Vulcan.

Recently someone posted in the Larry sub forum that they didn’t receive their amp on time and that Larry had cut all contact. Then the thread was deleted. I’m not sure what’s happened with them since. Maybe they received their amp, I don’t know. Otherwise, not sure what excuses Larry could have made either since he’s been posting here fairly regularly.

I’m not sure how he is going to meet the other deadlines if he’s already behind on at least one that we know of. Is he picking and choosing the order regardless of when the deposit was put down, like suggested above? That crossed my mind before too.

The 4 year wait time could just mean he’s getting the same order amount as before, and just devoting less and less time to working on them.

Again, our objective was to simply make sure people are aware of what they are getting into, and we hope everyone gets an amp and on time, and hopefully by us putting the heat on him that increases the chances of a positive outcome, but not holding my breath after the way he’s been acting recently.

Larry has posted some pretty wild inaccuracies if anyone really wanted to look into them, we’ve tried to counter if as best we can with the facts we know that should call a lot what he says into question. Some people just want to believe.

Also, congrats to Larry on 4K views of this thread already, by getting banned and bringing attention to a signature that most people probably weren’t going to see or read anyway! MORON! :ROFLMAO:

Back