Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
This week long ban is a bit weak...
Actually, it's way-longer than would usually be implemented for 1st-offence spamming bro'.

The convention has been 1 day, then 2, then 3, then gonesky. IOW 3 warnings for members with increasing bans each time.

Actually, it's way-longer than would usually be implemented for 1st-offence spamming bro'.

The convention has been 1 day, then 2, then 3, then gonesky. IOW 3 warnings for members with increasing bans each time.
This bitter, old pensioner sits in his wheelchair corrected!

I’ve been in contact with Larry and he’s been easy to reach and continues to always say I’ll have my am in September . I believe him.
I don’t know what kind of “Mind Control” he’s exerting over you to affect your “Circle of Beliefs” resulting in this “Fictional Reality.”

Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555X Reissue 2 ...

Thanks man ! This whole summer is me waiting on this amp lol
I have no life .
I never get my hopes on material shit too high, that way I'm not disappointed. For example. I have to install a new purple jewel light on my 72 Twin today. It probably won't be as purple as I want but that's life. It also doesn't have a gold plated bezel around it so tone is likely to suffer. But let's be honest, purple jewel lights sound better than green or red jewel lights for most gigs plus I wanted matching outfits for the guitarists in my band so we compromised on having matching jewel lights instead of the mcdonalds uniforms I had planned.

I don’t know what kind of “Mind Control” he’s exerting over you to affect your “Circle of Beliefs” resulting in this “Fictional Reality.”
Larry been good to me . It’s like divine intention

I never get my hopes on material shit too high, that way I'm not disappointed. For example. I have to install a new purple jewel light on my 72 Twin today. It probably won't be as purple as I want but that's life. It also doesn't have a gold plated bezel around it so tone is likely to suffer. But let's be honest, purple jewel lights sound better than green or red jewel lights for most gigs plus I wanted matching outfits for the guitarists in my band so we compromised on having matching jewel lights instead of the mcdonalds uniforms I had planned.
Larry is building my dream amp. I can’t help it

And never let anyone else change your opinion on your own dream amp. You only live once so enjoy it. You can’t take anything material with you. I have my own reserved opinions on how he runs his business but at the end of the day he still has a 4 year backlog from the demand.

I truly hope it works out well for you. I gave up on dream gear a long time ago because I break everything so I just use Jap knock off guitars and unwanted handwired big iron combo amps. God doesn't want me to have those nice guitar things but truthfully I feel like a spoiled brat with two Twin Reverbs. Some dudes in shitty countries dream of having amps like these so I guess maybe it's a matter of perspective. I just like gigging with good musicians and getting paid more than anything. I enjoy entertaining others and my favorite part is laughing when the rhythms, chord work, and guitar interplay are fascinating. That's it for me!

I truly hope it works out well for you. I gave up on dream gear a long time ago because I break everything so I just use Jap knock off guitars and unwanted handwired big iron combo amps. God doesn't want me to have those nice guitar things but truthfully I feel like a spoiled brat with two Twin Reverbs. Some dudes in shitty countries dream of having amps like these so I guess maybe it's a matter of perspective. I just like gigging with good musicians and getting paid more than anything. I enjoy entertaining others and my favorite part is laughing when the rhythms, chord work, and guitar interplay are fascinating. That's it for me!
You have great amps

Back