Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
The reason I said dumbass at the end is because people here know that I have more guitars and amps than you. They are better than yours lol You don't know this so the fact that I could pull an Esteban amp out the closet to make a video for laughs proves that, once again.
I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but you aren't the only rig talk member who has owned an Esteban amp. Just sayin.....

Oh come on dude.... unprivate this video. It was hilarious as fuck. You were literally gaining street credit for that one. One of the best I've seen. I might even subscribe. Edit: Only if it's made unprivate tho... a good sense of humor is nothing to be ashamed of buddy boi.

Last edited:
The best vid he put out was the one flashing his daughter's Onlyfans earnings 😂

Troll vs troll? Well, reading this nonsense IS a bit like watching dwarf wrestling. No matter who wins, both of these mental midgets will come up short.

Last edited:
OK guys, a pissing contest is fine but please keep descriptions of each others' genitals out of it.

There's a sticky in OTC explaining that sexual ad-hom involving descriptions of genitals and of sex with other members or their families is verboten...

... even in OTC and this ain't OTC.

There are places ideally-suited for this sort of thing. Kindergarten and 4chan spring to mind.

Larry Amps are hands down the best I've ever played. And as a side note I just want to say, I love Larry amps. I want one so bad again the gas is killing me. And I know it's worth the wait from the original tone master. I wish I had never let the one I had go.

Larry is indeed your father.
No need to keep on about it.

Oh come on dude.... unprivate this video. It was hilarious as fuck. You were literally gaining street credit for that one. One of the best I've seen. I might even subscribe. Edit: Only if it's made unprivate tho... a good sense of humor is nothing to be ashamed of buddy boi.
What did I miss? An estaban acoustic? Really? :ROFLMAO:

OK guys, a pissing contest is fine but please keep descriptions of each others' genitals out of it.

There's a sticky in OTC explaining that sexual ad-hom involving descriptions of genitals and of sex with other members or their families is verboten...

... even in OTC and this ain't OTC.

There are places ideally-suited for this sort of thing. Kindergarten and 4chan spring to mind.

Fair enough, MM.
Sorry for using the term pencil dick toward GlitchedOut.
I know the rules and should have stayed in the otherwise very liberal and easy to follow rules.
It's just one of those things that you know and sense by their very fragile ego.
I apologize again.
Little Richard will have to do.

Fair enough, MM.
I know the rules and should have stayed in the otherwise very liberal and easy to follow rules.
It's just one of those things that you know and sense by their very fragile ego.
I apologize again.

I didn't see the harm in it. But the irony of that being said.... does speak volumes to a fragile male ego being put into CHECK.

💀💀

What did I miss? An estaban acoustic? Really? :ROFLMAO:

He actually pulled out a fuckin 5 watt Esteban amp and made a video talking about it after I called him a Esteban wannabe....

It was actually quite glorious and I thought he was kind of cool for doing it. The commentary was hilarious. Then he grew self conscious about the whole thing and made it private.

Could have been a classic.
Hopefully he comes back around and unblocks the video. I was dying choking on my street tacos laughing at it. And in that moment , I actually respected the guy. 🤏

Fair enough, MM.
I apologize again.
Appreciate that Sister Lisa. :LOL:

It's a slippery slope that's proven itself time and again to lead to nothing good... and a whole lotta wasted time for the general audience.

Little Richard. :LOL:

Fair enough, MM.
I apologize again.
It didn't do anything to me. I'm really 👍

He actually pulled out a fuckin 5 watt Esteban amp and made a video talking about it after I called him a Esteban wannabe....

It was actually quite glorious and I thought he was kind of cool for doing it. The commentary was hilarious. Then he grew self conscious about the whole thing and made it private.

Could have been a classic.
Hopefully he comes back around and unblocks the video. I was dying choking on my street tacos laughing at it. And in that moment , I actually respected the guy. 🤏
The video is here again.

Thanks for that!

I do have the Esteban Acoustic somewhere here actually, it took a bit to find we have over 45 guitars scattered throughout the house lol Beautiful 12 stringer!!!

( Nah, I'm not a liar, there's tons of amps, pedals and guitars here. I've already proved that along with other stuff, I will continue to prove shit).

Attachments

• 454f812e0d724e5b733bd67d9e408865.jpeg
    454f812e0d724e5b733bd67d9e408865.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
I'm layin here fuckin tearing up with laughter for the 3rd time over this shit.
🤣🤣😂

I hate it's 3am and people are sleeping through this thread. Damn I'm so glad I brought this thing back from the dead it's been a real pleasure I have to admit. Appreciate your contributions 🤝

I needed these laughs tonight 💀💀
No problem!

And for the record, you already know that I know it's not a tube amp but I notice that some peeps here on the forum cannot read sarcasm, so it's fun to play a bit :p

However, there are very many guitars, amps and pedals scattered in the house but other videos have proven that :)

No problem!

And for the record, you already know that I know it's not a tube amp but I notice that some peeps here on the forum cannot read sarcasm, so it's fun to play a bit :p

However, there are very many guitars, amps and pedals scattered in the house but other videos have proven that :)

Well.
Fuck them.

This is comedic timing 101

This is how you play off eachother and make something really "pop" if they can't see what happened in the last few pages here then they just don't have a soul. The esteban insults rolled out the red carpet and you delivered. Who would have thought you actually had the fucking esteban rig. 😭🤣

Then the commentary sealed the deal. The transistor radio parts and the "tube amp". I literally will have to get up and get a drink of orange juice after this. It smashed my funny bone so hard I busted a sweat 🔨😂

Back