Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
Sure thing. I'd ask for a video to prove it but you guys will just run away again. Remember when I posted the video of me playing some classical and you guys didn't know what the hell was going on?

Fun times.

Nice seeing you here though, Trans Twat. Again, I'll take Pencil Dick over an inverted Trans Twat any day 😆 🤣 😂 😹

You call that classical? :ROFLMAO: 🤏
I see you didn't make it to church, again. :unsure:

You call that classical? :ROFLMAO: 🤏
I see you didn't make it to church, again. :unsure:
What would you call it?

I played at church today lol Perhaps you're not smart enough to register the time zones.

I know I shouldn't take your posts seriously but I'll humor you ;)

Just send Arch Stanton the other tube

I sent him like a dozen or more NOS tubes including telefunken, Ei, mullard and some others iirc.
That was like a $1k "gift horse."
Never found the second 6CA7, so I had to buy some.
He'll have to be patient until Christmas.
Not sure what the issue is 🤷‍♀️
I also own that company.

You'd have a nickel. Don't test me for riffing. I am out on the river. You look like Glenn Danzig, your riffs are pretty decent, but your right hand leaves much to be desired. I will clap back on metal riffs when I get home...psychodaves were already better than yours btw.

Good one. That's like... the easiest shit I have. I literally said that. My right hand will demolish you. And I can probably fish better than you also. Danzig will fish circles around you brim minnow catching ass. And I like Dave.... but Id probably destroy him also if we go tit for tat. Prove me wrong and post up. Ill duplicate it easily.. frim any of ya. You're trying to be funny, and it's working. 🤣🤣

Or, we could both destroy him with riffs...

Please do mr japanese.... let's see your riffs. Feel free to make a call out if you got the kahunas for it. I'll match anything you 2 lesbians can come up with in the lobby. Bill dance wannabe ass. 🐟

Chugg you rule. I am a Trans Twat. Japetus and I long for each other. All shit players who think they're better than everyone, well you actually are better than me.
I'm not a metal player so could care less about your opinion 😆 😂 🤷

Take your non metal playing ass up outta here. You literally belong at TGP. Talking about "reMemBer ThAt TimE I pLayEd cLasSiCaL herr herrrr nerr derrrrrr" "hey you guyssssss herherrrr" with your Esteban wannabe yardsale classical guitar playing ass. You couldn't fingerpick your way out of a Hong Kong buffet. 🤏🤌🫳🫴

I'm the 44 year old loser who smokes pot and still lives in my parents trailer. I try to look cool by hanging my guitars in the house even though they are something a bitch would play. I'm also the type of 40 year old who tries to seduce young teen girls because I wasn't liked in school. I have confidence issues so I have to go to random forums and prove I'm the best against people who can't play amazing because that's fair man!!!

Damn bro. That's alot of info but it doseem about right....

Damn bro. That's alot of info but it doseem about right....

LoL.... you wish it were the case. Sounds like you were typing out fantasies of your own.

And it doesn't matter coming from you...
"The RIGLESS ONE"

🤣🤣🤣

Take ya ass to the classifieds and get legitimate.
Go look in your wifes purse mirror. And repeat after me.... "This is what a spy from TGP who wishes he could get brutal looks like" then dry the tears with a Tampax and record another Esteban track you learned off the starter pack you're still working through. 💀💀

LoL.... you wish it were the case. Sounds like you were typing out fantasies of your own.

And it doesn't matter coming from you...
"The RIGLESS ONE"

🤣🤣🤣

Take ya ass to the classifieds and get legitimate.
Go look in your wifes purse mirror. And repeat after me.... "This is what a spy from TGP who wishes he could get brutal looks like" then dry the tears with a Tampax and record another Esteban track you learned off the starter pack you're still working through. 💀💀

Damn that was harsh and actually hurt my feelings man..... wtf

For real though, one day I'll have a nice guitar collection like you ;)

It won't matter you'll just grow your nails out like an old bag lady and never play them.

Stick to what you know Esgaybán.
sje2d7m50fw91.jpg

(For what it's worth, I like classical and Spanish guitar quite alot during the off season) 👺

It won't matter you'll just grow your nails out like an old bag lady and never play them.

Stick to what you know Esgaybán.
View attachment 339645

(For what it's worth, I like classical and Spanish guitar quite alot during the off season) 👺
You look like him a bit actually 😆 🤣 😂

You wouldn't know a tube amp from a solid state modeling amp if it hit you...

Godddamnnnn....

I KNEW IT
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

EPIC THREAD IS EPIC
(Thanks to me, once again)
Fucker.

The reason I said dumbass at the end is because people here know that I have more guitars and amps than you. They are better than yours lol You don't know this so the fact that I could pull an Esteban amp out the closet to make a video for laughs proves that, once again.

Yes, EPIC indeed heheheerheer haha hehe haha neenee taka

And you can play basic metal riffs, yeah. Congrats on that 👏 💯 🙌 👌 💪 👍 👏

Last edited:
I let the kid believe what he wanted to. He'll likely never catch up to my collection in the guest room alone but him not knowing that makes him happy so more power to Chugg.... interesting individual. Maybe he'll check the channel and see I have axes 😜

Back