Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
This was posted by Larry in a WTB ad for a Larry in RT classifieds.....

I wish you were right, but it's quite the opposite.
In September last year, after exceeding a 4-year delivery time, I initially announced an order stop - this order stop is still current.

As soon as I've worked away a few more orders, I'll take orders again, probably from August or September.
However, there is a four-year delivery time for orders from there.
Calculated from today, my delivery time is therefore four years and four months at best.

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/wtb-sell-me-your-larry.267517/
I've hacked into Larry's personal computer and obtained his detailed and itemized work calendar of amps still to complete, which I will now post publicly, WikiLeaks style:
Forgot to mention, the build spots are so named because each one comes with a 922 page book of excuses.

Project 2024 - Dan Travis
Project 2025 - JR-OZ
Project 2026 - Techdeth
Project 2027 - on vacation
Project 2028 - finish Techdeth's amp
Project 2029 - spontaneous human combustion after the 97th heated online confrontation with thegame

Last edited:
I've hacked into Larry's personal computer and obtained his detailed and itemized work calendar of amps still to complete, which I will now post publicly, WikiLeaks style:

Project 2025 - JR-OZ
Project 2026 - Techdeth
Project 2029 - spontaneously explode after the 97th online confrontation with thegame

Project 2025 - JR-OZ
Project 2026 - Techdeth
Project 2029 - spontaneous human combustion after the 97th heated online confrontation with thegame
Dude don’t curse me !

Project 2025 - JR-OZ
Project 2026 - Techdeth
IMG_5133.gif

There are a few other people here that could learn from the use of the hammer as well ;)

There are a few other people here that could learn from the use of the hammer as well ;)

unlike TGP, it takes a lot of persistent stupidity or a single act of vile depravity to get banned here.

it does happen though.

especially in OT; especially to those without any self-control, or who just full-on lose it:

Tropic Thunder Never Go Full Retard GIF - Tropic Thunder Never Go Full  Retard Robert Downey Jr - Discover & Share GIFs

unlike TGP, it takes a lot of persistent stupidity or a single act of vile depravity to get banned here.

it does happen though.

especially in OT; especially to those without any self-control, or who just full-on lose it:
If only I had a nickel for all the asshats who wish me banned and what's crazy is that I've done nothing but defend myself and not shut up😆 🤣 😂

If only I had a nickel for all the asshats who wish me banned and what's crazy is that I've done nothing but defend myself and not shut up😆 🤣 😂
You'd have a nickel. Don't test me for riffing. I am out on the river. You look like Glenn Danzig, your riffs are pretty decent, but your right hand leaves much to be desired. I will clap back on metal riffs when I get home...psychodaves were already better than yours btw.

You'd have a nickel. Don't test me for riffing. I am out on the river. You look like Glenn Danzig, your riffs are pretty decent, but your right hand leaves much to be desired. I will clap back on metal riffs when I get home...psychodaves were already better than yours btw.
Oh yeah, I'm not a metal player by any means but I've never posted any metal riffs 😆

And I don't know who Glenn Danzig or PsychoDave is. Is that good or bad? I'm lost....

Oh yeah, I'm not a metal player by any means but I've never posted any metal riffs 😆

And I don't know who Glenn Danzig or PsychoDave is. Is that good or bad? I'm lost....
I meant that for ChuggNorris, please accept my apologies, I am on a boat

Chugg, Dan and Trans Twat (you) were made for each other. All shit players who think they're better than everyone.

I'm not a metal player so could care less about your opinion 😆 😂 🤷

Any one of us on this forum would destroy you in any genre.
Even my children could play circles around you, pencil dick.
🤏

You guys should be lucky Kayla Kent doesn't see this thread she a texas gunslinger

Any one of us on this forum would destroy you in any genre.
Even my children could play circles around you, pencil dick.
🤏
Sure thing. I'd ask for a video to prove it but you guys will just run away again. Remember when I posted the video of me playing some classical and you guys didn't know what the hell was going on?

Fun times.

Nice seeing you here though, Trans Twat. Again, I'll take Pencil Dick over an inverted Trans Twat any day 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Back