Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
I heard when Larry's shredding 16th notes in a Phrygian minor run, his pinky finger flies away from the fretboard like a suburban housewife drinking tea.

đź«–

I heard when Larry's shredding 16th notes in a Phrygian minor run, his pinky finger flies away from the fretboard like a suburban housewife drinking tea.

đź«–
Larry’s a sloppy guitar player. He can’t even manage a shred of truth

"Well, He's Back"

Well, he's back
Your dreams of getting an amp have run out
Well, he's back
It's that same old shit-eater we laughed about

Well, the blame hasn't changed since he's hung around
Because those amps are still due, but can't be found
Who really needs him? (Who really needs him?)
Nah, we don't need him (Nah, we don't need him)

Yeah, we despise him a lot 'cause in lies he's been caught
Well, he's back
Well, he's back, well, he's back, well, he's back

Well, he's back
You always can't spot a fraud
Well, he's back
And I'll smile when he's gone and we'll all applaud

And I know what a scheme he lured you with
Now these amps are overdue and you won't forgive
We don't really need him (We don't really need him)
Fuck no, we don't need him (Fuck no, we don't need him)

Yeah, we hate him a lot and in Hell he will rot

Well, he's back
Well, he's back, well, he's back, well, he's back

Last edited:
Personally, I would hope that this does not de-evolve into a simplistic "Larry Hate Thread." There is a Larry forum that can be used to discuss Larry Amps, it is ran by Larry. Otherwise, upon further objection...let's lock this one up?

Personally, I would hope that this does not de-evolve into a simplistic "Larry Hate Thread." There is a Larry forum that can be used to discuss Larry Amps, it is ran by Larry. Otherwise, upon further objection...let's lock this one up?
*run

IMG_4954.jpeg

I wouldn't lock it; it's bound to deliver even more when Larry decides to rejoin the symposium. :LOL:

WRT your point 'though, I agree that there should be some balance, and there has been. Dude builds the best amps I've heard (IMHO) and deserves credit where it's due.

Plus, I too wanna know how long the queue is, if for no other reason than some perspective on the customer-dissatisfaction ratio. :student:

I just added to that post brudda; you might want to re-read it. :thumbsup:

I promise I will only say nice things moving forward k?
Threads in the Larry Amplification manf subforum get deleted graciously.
On the bright side.....we have each other. Peace and Mojo yo.

Back