Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
For the Harvard School of Business 101 Do's and Don'ts

The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People:

1. Build a reputation for kindness and helping others on the likes of the Metroamp Forum.

2. Open a business by offering modifications to existing amps and creating a new amp circuit as well.

3. Do not patent any of your work or schematics that may provide income and happiness.

4. Sell some amps to a competitor without any formal acknowledgement of the use or expectations.

5. Go to public online forums on the world wide web and accuse others of ripping off your undocumented work.

6. Get rude with past, current and future customers as well as complete strangers who question your ethics, demeanor and lead times.

7. Then one should double down on past comments and continue to harass strangers online as well customers. When all else fails, threaten legal action.

The best amp I’ve ever heard. Do you really think that the response would be that different waiting for years and spending that kind of cash, a guy has to protect his investment and keep the wheel turning.

The best amp I’ve ever heard. Do you really think that the response would be that different waiting for years and spending that kind of cash, a guy has to protect his investment and keep the wheel turning.
This is perhaps valid. The only difference is it is from guys that had one (and sold it)or played one. So guy that just plays one that has 12 current high gain amps that i consider all amazing saying they are the best....he probably has no dog in the fight. Guy also says he wouldnt buy one because of the wait time and builder's ethics. For me, i dont need to question it. But i would love to play one for myself

This is perhaps valid. The only difference is it is from guys that had one (and sold it)or played one. So guy that just plays one that has 12 current high gain amps that i consider all amazing saying they are the best....he probably has no dog in the fight. Guy also says he wouldnt buy one because of the wait time and builder's ethics. For me, i dont need to question it. But i would love to play one for myself
Welcome to come to my home. Anyone is for that matter.

@DanTravis62 Larry clips/recordings were some of the best high gain tones I have ever heard for my tastes. Anyone can say what they want about Larry justified or otherwise, but I have always thought his amps sounded world class.

Make an excuse to visit your buddy in Toronto then swing by here.

@DanTravis62 Larry clips/recordings were some of the best high gain tones I have ever heard for my tastes. Anyone can say what they want about Larry justified or otherwise, but I have always thought his amps sounded world class.
He seems like a nice man.

🤷‍♂️

Larry with his ultimate dream girl:

IMG_1736.png

The terms "Eating her out" & "Giving him head" take on a whole new meaning with this German Caterpillar loving couple.

Back