Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
If Larry responds in this thread within two hours, @thegame and @SBlue will completely forgive him
I'm pretty sure the Game would go to fists if this was an in person deal. He doesn't seem like a satisfied customer at all.

For band camp yesterday I plugged in Larry: no pedals, nothing. I hate to bring up a sore subject here but it’s an unbelievable amp. It just is. I have no agenda in this thread. The amp is that good for me. I hate that some others here had/have bad experiences. Truthfully, I probably wouldn’t spend 5 years on any waitlist other than my own funeral but if one came up for quick sale, I would not hesitate if I didn’t already own one. AND, I would ponder it for about 30 seconds if one came up for sale tonight and then I would probably get it just like the one that popped up last year in Germany. These are impossible to get and since I have one I can honestly say it’s worth the price that I paid.

We’d be fencing actually, but with walkers instead.
1720491202322.png

For band camp yesterday I plugged in Larry: no pedals, nothing. I hate to bring up a sore subject here but it’s an unbelievable amp. It just is. I have no agenda in this thread. The amp is that good for me. I hate that some others here had/have bad experiences. Truthfully, I probably wouldn’t spend 5 years on any waitlist other than my own funeral but if one came up for quick sale, I would not hesitate if I didn’t already own one. AND, I would ponder it for about 30 seconds if one came up for sale tonight and then I would probably get it just like the one that popped up last year in Germany. These are impossible to get and since I have one I can honestly say it’s worth the price that I paid.
Exactly!

I dont think i have heard a single person that has played one say anything other than the amp is amzing. Most say it is the best they ever played.

I think there are some builders closing the gap now that are a lot easier to deal with, and get you your amp fast. Most people prefer fast.

I would have been willing to wait, but the way he treats former clients gave me pause, and as soon as i was about to wire transfer the money, i got a lot of PMs telling me not to do it. I listened

Did possibly I point you to this one?
I remember seeing one for sale and posting the add somewhere here on RT

Did possibly I point you to this one?
I remember seeing one for sale and posting the add somewhere here on RT
Yes. It’s all your fault @BesaMoogie - I mentioned it before in some thread and recall you stating you keep an eye on the European eBay market as well. Anyway, I would have never seen it without the post- thanks. Also, I have friends in europe that aided my purchase.
Having said that…RT posts for odd, rare, incredible buys is what makes this stuff happen.
My guess is a Larry in the wild will be found in Europe and not in the US. Network is key!

well, knowing Larry supports AfD means he's good in my book. But I'm not looking for a new amp, as I'm still trying to make room for the amps I have.; and I'm not anywhere near Germany.

Sorry to hear some didn't have great experiences or had issues; for those who have Larry amps and dig them:

familyguy-herbert.jpg

I dont think i have heard a single person that has played one say anything other than the amp is amzing. Most say it is the best they ever played.

THIS!

But building great amps is only half of the equation if you are taking deposits and holding customer's hostage. I have no reason to disbelieve any of the posts from trusted members of this forum (and that includes @peterc52 ).

Back