🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Honestly people fuck up. I honestly think the dude literally did it because…nobody was paying any attention to him. Not all government employees are like you see in the movies. Remember meritocracy is not rewarded. Not all cops are like on tv. I kinda think he pulled it off because nobody looked at him twice or if seen from a distance they thought he was supposed to be there…
"Expect it when you least expect it".

8xd7u4.jpg

I know my neighbors, some retired military. My closest neighbor is the president of the local gun club.

I am sure I will hear the shooting before it reaches my house.
Blah blah blah.

It was a joke George, but if it wasn’t you’d never see us coming. Neither would your neighbors.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Wow, Mayorkas just blocked Cheatle from testifying before Congress.

That scumbag has big balls.

After months of CNN and MSNBC not carrying any of Trump's rallies LIVE because they said they would not cover lies....... I heard that all of a sudden CNN MSNBC was carrying the Rally live before the shooting.........I can't confirm this was the case but I am digging but google won't confirm if CNN or MSNBC had camera crews there live......... if this is true does anyone find it odd the both CNN and MSNBC would be covering the 7/13/24 Trump Rally live having camera units there on the premises...................................Make of that what you will.......:unsure:

This appears to confrim CNN had live reporters at the Trump Rally 7/13/24 so again maybe they have some explaining to do......MOMENTS AGO in the upper right hand screen........

Last edited:
Secret Service reportedly knew of threat before Trump took the stage......Why was Trump even allowed on stage?????????

After months of CNN and MSNBC not carrying any of Trump's rallies LIVE because they said they would not cover lies....... I heard that all of a sudden CNN MSNBC was carrying the Rally live before the shooting.........I can't confirm this was the case but I am digging but google won't confirm if CNN or MSNBC had camera crews there live......... if this is true does anyone find it odd the both CNN and MSNBC would be covering the 7/13/24 Trump Rally live having camera units there on the premises...................................Make of that what you will.......:unsure:

This appears to confrim CNN had live reporters at the Trump Rally 7/13/24 so again maybe they have some explaining to do......MOMENTS AGO in the upper right hand screen........

It might be more related to CNN leadership is actually Trump Donors and they wanted to start covering the rally’s. The fact too they bailed on Morning Joe on Monday morning with some lame excuse also bodes to a changing of what and how CNN and affiliated stuff is put together now.

It might be more related to CNN leadership is actually Trump Donors and they wanted to start covering the rally’s. The fact too they bailed on Morning Joe on Monday morning with some lame excuse also bodes to a changing of what and how CNN and affiliated stuff is put together now.
iu

Victoria Nuland being interviewed the day of the assassination attempt said "if Putin thinks Trump is going to be President, he is in for a surprise".

The queen of the deep state, she fucking ruined the Ukraine.

And the village idiot shows us yet again in the same day how teeny tiny his brain is.
Can’t you at least find another meme to display your stupidity on?
There is more than one out there ya know 😂😂
Don't sell him short. He's not just village idiot, he is also pedantic and a scumbag.

Don't sell him short. He's not just village idiot, he is also pedantic and a scumbag.
What do you expect from someone who works with meat all day? That may be why he ❤️ the cock just like my ex.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Drama queen dt always gotta have large amounts of drama.
Incapable of being content. Hates himself.

What do you expect from someone who works with meat all day? That may be why he ❤️ the cock just like my ex.
My dad was a meat cutter his whole life. I've been butchering since I was maybe 12. I could easily get a job if I felt the need to cut my pay by 2/3rds.

Back