Project 2025...

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
90% of government agencies need to be scrapped.

Fuck the FBI, fuck the CIA, fuck the ATF.
There's 23 million public employees. Probably half of them could be eliminated, that would free up almost a trillion dollars in spending.
I think the US economy is basically functioning at like 3% efficiency from all the waste, needless taxes, needless regulations imposed.

I bet the good majority of those lean left.

Very few people who have their own business or created their own wealth lean left.
Yeah it's kind of a turn off to build a successful business only to realize the government wants 30 percent of everything.

It's also a turn off to see less talented, lazy people make more money and have benefits than you.
Yes it is. It's also a turn off to see these people get handouts while other people bust ass to get ahead only to have the gimme gimme crowd still be full of jealous rage towards anyone who has two more pennies to rub together than they do.

Yes it is. It's also a turn off to see these people get handouts while other people bust ass to get ahead only to have the gimme gimme crowd still be full of jealous rage towards anyone who has two more pennies to rub together than they do.
Communism and capitalism do not mix well.

Communism and capitalism do not mix well.
I only believe in sales tax. Everything else is unconstitutional. One day I feel this will be determined in a court of law assuming you can get a case before an honest judge. We know there really isn't any such thing anymore.

So, if we are going to use "ties and acquaintances" as official policy claims, then Biden and Democrats are racist, right? I mean, which party had a KKK member as their Democrat Senate Majority Leader and kept his Senate seat until 2010?

Project Harris now. P 2025 is dead. Im sure the clansmen are sad.
dump trump 2024. creepy ole guy alert.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
So, if we are going to use "ties and acquaintances" as official policy claims, then Biden and Democrats are racist, right? I mean, which party had a KKK member as their Democrat Senate Majority Leader and kept his Senate seat until 2010?

Straw man. That's a really weak dodge, Scott.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back