Project 2025...

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
Why is it that all these low testosterone progressives look the same? I'm sure KamalaGtar looks eerily similar, my ex has glasses like that as well.

I think it's the SSRI's they all take. They all have that bizarre attitude.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 123637.png

Not on her best day with the wind to her back did she blindside Trump. He’s 3 steps ahead of her at every last turn. She is entirely predictable and every bit as stupid.. Where have you been for the last 8 years?
How many times did you idiots say “the walls are closing in”
Have they now or did they ever close in?
Nope…
Now you think the Washington Post is gonna take him down?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: rsm
Not on her best day with the wind to her back did she blindside Trump. He’s 3 steps ahead of her at every last turn. She is entirely predictable and every bit as stupid.. Where have you been for the last 8 years?
How many times did you idiots say “the walls are closing in”
Have they now or did they ever close in?
Nope…
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree but remember, everything she says and does is the work of the communists that are running her campaign. She probably can't fart without permission because she would probably fuck that up too. It was the same with ol' cabbage brains. She is a puppet.

Reactions: rsm
I agree but remember, everything she says and does is the work of the communists that are running her campaign. She probably can't fart without permission because she would probably fuck that up too. It was the same with ol' cabbage brains. She is a puppet.
Oh no doubt about it.
Everybody gets it but those on the left.
It is funny to watch though.
Poor johnny must have bleeding fingertips by now, scouring the web for his next nugget that nobody but them pay any attention to

Why is it that all these low testosterone progressives look the same? I'm sure KamalaGtar looks eerily similar, my ex has glasses like that as well.

I’ll tell you what, if they did that to my kids I would make them “re imagine” the whole concept of human suffering in ways they never thought of.

She probably can't fart without permission because she would probably fuck that up too.

We said FART not SHART. Now we have to clean up anther of your messes of shit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Hey Johnny. Better get any guns you want now. Your commie governor is fixing to jack the price of background checks up 500%.

That should make Kalifornia safer. 🤪

Back