Project 2025...

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
If you want or need something to worry about, I can almost guarantee a war with Russia if the libs keep the WH.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 010231.png

Do you know something I don’t? 🤔
Maybe. Texas is full of fatasses. I'm talking some real lil squealers on two legs. The restaurants here are PACKED on the weekends, even late. If I had a waffle house here I would become one of the leading citizens in short time. Have you ever been to a waffle house in the southern USA?

Maybe. Texas is full of fatasses. I'm talking some real lil squealers on two legs. The restaurants here are PACKED on the weekends, even late. If I had a waffle house here I would become one of the leading citizens in short time. Have you ever been to a waffle house in the southern USA?
Missouri ain't really the south and they're the same here.

Their breakfast is damn good though.

Can you elaborate on this? I've been to Memphis but what's the big diff?
Well, in my experience people there ( memphis) are much more pleasant for one thing. Southern hospitality and all that. The first time I went down I stopped at a gas station near the hotel I was staying at in W. Memphis. I asked the black lady behind the counter about the dog races and she handed me a tip sheet. When I went to pay for it she told me " Just keep it sweetie". That would never happen in St. Louis. Walking around downtown and riding on the trolleys in the middle of the night I felt totally safe. That also would never happen in St. Louis. All the clubs and restaurants everyone was just cool as fuck. Again, that would never happen in St. Louis.

I've spent time in Texas, Florida and all over the southeast. With the exception of Macon Georgia, Tampa Florida ( specifically Ybor City) and Jackson Mississippi, everyone was great. Well, Texarkana can suck a dick. In fact most of Arkansas sucks. Its pretty. A lot like southern Mo, but fuck, it's Arkansas.

Back