Project 2025...

A free one.
SO FREE THAT YOU WON'T NAME IT.

GROW SOME BALLS, DUDE. WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN?

Let’s just start with the ones that are legal under federal law for the sake of this conversation. You know. rather than you dragging us down
Into the weeds with dumb ass bullshit about nukes.

DON'T DODGE. ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU. THE TACTICAL NUKE QUESTION IS A YES OR NO ANSWER.

SO FREE THAT YOU WON'T NAME IT.

GROW SOME BALLS, DUDE. WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN?

DON'T DODGE. ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU. THE TACTICAL NUKE QUESTION IS A YES OR NO ANSWER.
Missouri.

Ha ha. Why the fuck would I answer a question that has no basis in reality and which is simply a way for you to do the retarded shit you always do when you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Your fagot loving commie politicians let you choose from about 30 handguns ( as long as they’re California compliant) out of thousands that people in almost every other state are allowed to own. And you allowed your politicians to require you to pay and undergo background checks for a fucking box of shotgun shells for fuck sakes. Enjoy your serfdom.

And in a few years you won’t be able to buy a regular car. I don’t care that YOU are okay with it. Maybe other people would rather have a car they could drive further than 100 miles.
Plenty of examples of totally legal products you’re
” rulers” won’t let you own. For your own good. While they tax you at the highest rate in the nation for the privilege. Keep your commie state dude. Why the fuck do I care. Just keep your asses there and quit exporting your bullshit to other states.

Missouri.

See? That wasn't so difficult. Oh, and I'm not going to insult your state. Lord knows I could.

And in a few years you won’t be able to buy a regular car. I don’t care that YOU are okay with it. Maybe other people would rather have a car they could drive further than 100 miles.
Plenty of examples of totally legal products you’re
” rulers” won’t let you own. For your own good. While they tax you at the highest rate in the nation for the privilege. Keep your commie state dude. Why the fuck do I care. Just keep your asses there and quit exporting your bullshit to other states.

Well then, let's just go back to the horse and buggy. And of course there's nooooooooooooo way that electric car technology can improve.

Yeah, we're so oppressed that we need people who don't live here to tell us what our lives are like.

Taxes...oh mommy, get me a cryin' towel!

As far as exporting bullshit goes, tell your Senator Josh Hawley to take his Christian nationalism and keep it to himself.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article289945799.html

Missouri.

Ha ha. Why the fuck would I answer a question that has no basis in reality and which is simply a way for you to do the retarded shit you always do when you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Your fagot loving commie politicians let you choose from about 30 handguns ( as long as they’re California compliant) out of thousands that people in almost every other state are allowed to own. And you allowed your politicians to require you to pay and undergo background checks for a fucking box of shotgun shells for fuck sakes. Enjoy your serfdom.

That's funny.

News flash: I can fling all the lead I want to. I can (and will) air condition any fool who tries to break into my home. I can hunt. I can shoot at the range.

Background checks? Oh, how terrible. Boo fuckin' hoo.

Serfdom? Hah! That's a good laugh, dude.

Keep telling yourself how bad we have it here if it makes you feel better.

popcorn disaster.gif

That's funny.

News flash: I can fling all the lead I want to. I can (and will) air condition any fool who tries to break into my home. I can hunt. I can shoot at the range.

Background checks? Oh, how terrible. Boo fuckin' hoo.

Serfdom? Hah! That's a good laugh, dude.

Keep telling yourself how bad we have it here if it makes you feel better.
You’re the joke of the neighborhood Johnny.

See? That wasn't so difficult. Oh, and I'm not going to insult your state. Lord knows I could.

Well then, let's just go back to the horse and buggy. And of course there's nooooooooooooo way that electric car technology can improve.

Yeah, we're so oppressed that we need people who don't live here to tell us what our lives are like.

Taxes...oh mommy, get me a cryin' towel!

As far as exporting bullshit goes, tell your Senator Josh Hawley to take his Christian nationalism and keep it to himself.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article289945799.html
More Christian nationalist bogeyman bullshit. Instead of worrying about if your grandson will have to look at a cross on the wall at school, you should worry about him wanting to cut his dick off and wear a dress.

More Christian nationalist bogeyman bullshit. Instead of worrying about if your grandson will have to look at a cross on the wall at school, you should worry about him wanting to cut his dick off and wear a dress.

You don't set my priorities, thank God.

Back