Project 2025...

Ah, good! I like cleaner air and I want my grandkids to have cleaner air.

I can get firearms suitable for sport or home protection.

Nope. https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...-background-checks-buy-ammunition-2024-01-31/

I love California derangement syndrome. So many of you lose your shit about our state. Can't you find a better hobby?View attachment 326019
Look again buddy. The Rueters story from February 2024.

Clearly you don’t buy ammo or you’d already know. Like my buddies do.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/calif...in 2016,ammunition purchase, starting in 2019.

You can get a firearm suitable for blah blah blah.

Good. I want my grandkids to have cleaner air.

Those are excuses made by you as to why you’re ok with not being free to drive the car you want or free to buy a gun you want.

Another thing I’m sure you don’t know is the California handgun roster is pretty small. You may get a gun suitable for whatever, but you only get the one(s) your precious leaders say you can have.

Those are excuses made by you as to why you’re ok with not being free to drive the car you want or free to buy a gun you want.

Another thing I’m sure you don’t know is the California handgun roster is pretty small. You may get a gun suitable for whatever, but you only get the one(s) your precious leaders say you can have.
My uncle was a gunstock maker there. My old man used to take his girlfriends shooting on friday/saturday nights for a date around the bay area. Things def went downhill for gun guys there since I visited my unc in the early 90s. Texas is like that now but dang I am glad I have my own range out back. No more 30 minute drive and $20 an hour just to proof check a handload, lol. Never mind not having to have noobs muzzle sweeping everyone at the range.Plus I gotta couple steels to bang. And I love those +5 mag extensions on the ol' Tanfog!!! 22+1!!!

My uncle was a gunstock maker there. My old man used to take his girlfriends shooting on friday/saturday nights for a date around the bay area. Things def went downhill for gun guys there since I visited my unc in the early 90s. Texas is like that now but dang I am glad I have my own range out back. No more 30 minute drive and $20 an hour just to proof check a handload, lol. Never mind not having to have noobs muzzle sweeping everyone at the range.Plus I gotta couple steels to bang. And I love those +5 mag extensions on the ol' Tanfog!!! 22+1!!!
I don't do public ranges. I have a 30 yard set up out back and belong to a private club 8 miles away.

So you're a mindreader now. Impressive.

We need more leibenstraum…..lol…I’m sure I spelled that wrong…my cat told me that…
IMG_1151.png

Why would I need to be a mindreader ? You clearly are okay with being told what LEGAL product you are allowed to purchase by your king

Hahaha. California derangement syndrome is a thing. Keep telling yourself how horrible it is here.

So you don't like restrictions on weapons. OK, how far do you go? Should you be able to own a tactical nuke?

What weapons should be unavailable to the general public?
Let’s just start with the ones that are legal under federal law for the sake of this conversation. You know. rather than you dragging us down
Into the weeds with dumb ass bullshit about nukes.

Back