Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

If the USA prints a bunch of bunk dollars it affects the entire world economy. (notice I didn't say "global" LOL)

Trump and Biden both allowed it to happen. Trump did not deal with the covid stuff in a smart way at all and Biden basically just continued those lousy policies.
True, robbing money from the people of Russia was a huge blunder. China is dumping T-Bills at an enormous rate now. The world doesn't trust the dollar anymore. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but the world is getting out of the dollar.

Last edited:
True, robbing money from the people of Russia was a huge blunder. China is dumping T-Bills at an enormous rate now. The world doen't trust the dollar anymore. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but the world is getting out of the dollar.
It does look like @JTyson is correct though, the Obamas stopped short of endorsing Kamala while the Clintons did endorse her. Sorry about that Mr. Tyson.

0adab78e355d6d82.jpeg

The Obama's endorsed her yesterday I do believe so it does look like she's the gopher. The democrats don't really have an any choices that are all pros and no cons right now.
To my knowledge they have not. If you have a link to something I haven’t seen I would like to see it, but I haven’t found anything that says otherwise of what I said

To my knowledge they have not. If you have a link to something I haven’t seen I would like to see it, but I haven’t found anything that says otherwise of what I said
See post 202. You are right brother, they didn't endorse her and that pretty much tells me someone else will get the nomination in the end. It's all cloak and dagger stuff within the party.

See post 202. You are right brother, they didn't endorse her and that pretty much tells me someone else will get the nomination in the end. It's all cloak and dagger stuff within the party.
I saw it. I thought I must have missed something for a second there.

I think we are in limbo just waiting on the next blackswan event.
Like Joe resigning due to health concerns, Kamala taking over, and then some martial law election suspending level event or some other deal where they can game the election again. Harris' lack of popularity and Trumps jump in popularity due to the election kinda prohibits the mail in ballot cheating because it would be too obvious. Just watch the fake polls as we near election.....they'll show the gap closing that way any cheats don't look so apparent.

Reactions: Geo
I think we are in limbo just waiting on the next blackswan event.
and the DNC convention.

either way, enjoy the decline.

as I expected, I finally found a sailboat, one I've been looking for a few years to find; turns out it's on the other side of the world, getting it here is cost prohibitive; makes the boat too expensive vs it's worth.

Hopefully whoever wins the presidency doesn't tank the economy in the next four years; either way I'm accelerating my retirement and exit plan.

Reactions: Geo
Like Joe resigning due to health concerns, Kamala taking over, and then some martial law election suspending level event or some other deal where they can game the election again. Harris' lack of popularity and Trumps jump in popularity due to the election kinda prohibits the mail in ballot cheating because it would be too obvious. Just watch the fake polls as we near election.....they'll show the gap closing that way any cheats don't look so apparent.
I was thinking that Crowdstrike failure a couple days ago as an appetizer or test run.

In order to correct the problem, their security protocols had to be removed temporarily leaving the severs open to planted viruses.

Nothing happening is a coincidence, the deep state are crafty motherfuckers.

And look for it to happen on a Friday or weekend.

as I expected, I finally found a sailboat, one I've been looking for a few years to find; turns out it's on the other side of the world, getting it here is cost prohibitive; makes the boat too expensive vs it's worth.
What kinda boat are you looking for my man? I'll keep my eyes peeled. Truthfully I'd be checking Tampa and Miami craigslist as well because the prices are usually saner than boat trader or sailboat listings run. I have seen some good deals there.....very old dudes who POURED money into the boat and then became too ill to use it. Sold at a great loss but someone got a good deal.

What kinda boat are you looking for my man? I'll keep my eyes peeled. Truthfully I'd be checking Tampa and Miami craigslist as well because the prices are usually saner than boat trader or sailboat listings run. I have seen some good deals there.....very old dudes who POURED money into the boat and then became too ill to use it. Sold at a great loss but someone got a good deal.
Looking for an older boat, with performance cruising designs; newer boats are designed like bloated houseboats, with a few exceptions that are out of my current price range.

I'd like to keep it around $200K or less; since it will need work; one of the reasons I'm holding off is the longer I wait, the more I'll have to buy / fix a boat.

32' - 35' performance cruising cat
32' - 36' trailerable trimaran

there's a 32' trimaran in Miami now, for $199K, and an older 36' tri for $150K that are tempting; but my preference is for a 32' - 35' cat;

The boat I actually want, Fountaine Pajot Maldives 32', is under $100K, the closest one is in the French West Indies; I know there are a few in Florida, so I was waiting and hoping one would show up, no luck yet. There's one that looks to be in rough shape in the UK, that would cost too much to get here. If it was in Florida at that price, pending survey, it would be tempting.

Next on my list is a Fountaine Pajot Tobaga 35', or possibly a hard-to-find Edel 35'

edit: not in a hurry; I have 2-3 years before I'll be in a hurry; I'd like to buy in late '25 or early '26 while I still plan to be working, to cover repair costs more easily. Finding one in the southeast US that I can go see and actually try, at the right price/condition could accelerate my schedule

Last edited:
It's my bad. was just confusing the Clintons with the Obamas. I do think they'll pull the nomination out from under Harris and then blame rank and file dems for the changeover.
It an honest mistake. They are all equal in their corruption, and it makes it hard to keep up with the names, rather than their actions.

Looking for an older boat, with performance cruising designs; newer boats are designed like bloated houseboats, with a few exceptions that are out of my current price range.

I'd like to keep it around $200K or less; since it will need work; one of the reasons I'm holding off is the longer I wait, the more I'll have to buy / fix a boat.

32' - 35' performance cruising cat
32' - 36' trailerable trimaran

there's a 32' trimaran in Miami now, for $199K, and an older 36' tri for $150K that are tempting; but my preference is for a 32' - 35' cat;

The boat I actually want, Fountaine Pajot Maldives 32', is under $100K, the closest one is in the French West Indies; I know there are a few in Florida, so I was waiting and hoping one would show up, no luck yet. There's one that looks to be in rough shape in the UK, that would cost too much to get here. If it was in Florida at that price, pending survey, it would be tempting.

Next on my list is a Fountaine Pajot Tobaga 35', or possibly a hard-to-find Edel 35'

edit: not in a hurry; I have 2-3 years before I'll be in a hurry; I'd like to buy in late '25 or early '26 while I still plan to be working, to cover repair costs more easily. Finding one in the southeast US that I can go see and actually try, at the right price/condition could accelerate my schedule
That's right, you were looking for multi hulls. Definitely limits the selection down quite a bit. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Reactions: rsm
Back