Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Why ? I just read an article online that constitutional scholars are not in agreement about the 22nd amendment barring him from being VP…
You cant look at the 22nd amendment alone. The 12th reads:

"No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of president shall be eligible to that of vice president of the United States."

You cant look at the 22nd amendment alone. The 12th reads:

"No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of president shall be eligible to that of vice president of the United States."
That was quoted in the article, again, constitutional scholars don’t all agree.

This the last sentence of the 12th amendment, not an article. Not sure what there is to interpret.

But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

She was all but invisible for 4 years now she's some sort of hard core democrat party warrior battling the orange evil, LOL. Two days ago most democrats didn't really like or care about her now she's Xena the mixed warrior princess..Your turncoats must run on bearings I still can't help thinking of this guy when I hear her name:

View attachment 325569

I don’t know who that is.

This the last sentence of the 12th amendment, not an article. Not sure what there is to interpret.

But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.
Look, I’m just telling you what the article said. Obviously nobody gives a fuck what is written in the amendments because if they did, Trump wouldn’t be eligible to run. He’s a twice convicted felon, remember ?

Look, I’m just telling you what the article said. Obviously nobody gives a fuck what is written in the amendments because if they did, Trump wouldn’t be eligible to run. He’s a twice convicted felon, remember ?
Which amendment is that in?

So even though the text is plain, you cite “so-called” constitutional experts ( none of whom are identified) that the text isn’t clear ? With a 6-3 constitutionally conservative Supreme Court ?
🤣🤣

No fucking way Barry plays second fiddle to the whore anyway. He’s way too narcissistic.

Back