BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

I don't know what incidents you're referring to. Would you provide links to support your accusations for me to look into? I'd appreciate it.

And yes, I do support Kamala.
Which particular policy of hers do you support?

I don't know what incidents you're referring to. Would you provide links to support your accusations for me to look into? I'd appreciate it.

And yes, I do support Kamala.
I’m not looking up links for things that are common knowledge Johnny. Start with the ATF bring instructed to back door their way around the pistol brace rule, the 80% receiver rule, the “ who is a dealer” rule and YouTube is rife with videos of Biden and Harris saying they want to ban AR15s and Biden wants to ban 9mm handguns. And any mag that holds more than 10 rounds.

Then you can look and see how the Biden DOJ strongarmed banks into not doing business with gun manufacturers, gun part manufacturers or the NRA.

Then you can look at Biden’s policy on the border.

Biden admin officials strong arming social media platforms to censor right wing posts. Remember, Biden being in the throes of dementia was labeled “ misinformation “.

There are many examples of democrats campaigning on getting rid of Trump. Two who won and are trying to make good on their promises are Alvin Bragg and that bitch from Georgia. I know you guys like to pretend those NY convictions are totally legit, but prior to this case all those charges were misdemeanors. Furthermore, prior to this case they had exceeded that statute of limitations. I don't expect you to care that Trump was railroaded, but consider this. If they can bend laws to convict a mega wealthy tycoon like Trump, they can put you in a hole so deep you never see light again.

Now I know I just wasted my time typing all this out because I know you already know all this. You simply choose to pretend there’s nothing wrong with any of it. For whatever reason.

but she's the Border Czar

and your response was "No"

Your not okay with open Borders, she was in charge of it and you'll vote for her ?

I don't get it. Help me understand please :confused:

The border is a huge problem, no doubt about it. Trump's family separation policy was wrong and if he's reelected I'm concerned that he will do the same again or even worse.

My family has been directly affected by this issue. My mother's cousin was killed by a hit and run driver. The driver was here illegally and he was driving drunk. Nonetheless, I don't want to see children separated from their parents.

I support deportation 100%. It's necessary. But it must be done humanely.

The border is a huge problem, no doubt about it. Trump's family separation policy was wrong and if he's reelected I'm concerned that he will do the same again or even worse.

My family has been directly affected by this issue. My mother's cousin was killed by a hit and run driver. The driver was here illegally and he was driving drunk. Nonetheless, I don't want to see children separated from their parents.

You understand the Biden administration has “ misplaced” over 4000 “ migrant” kids right ? And Obama separated more children from their families than Trump did.

If they were common knowledge to me, I wouldn't have asked for links.
Then maybe you should inform yourself before voting ?

How do you reconcile the fact that Kamala and the rest of the democrats have been lying to the American people about Biden’s mental condition for years ? Then when he could no longer pretend convincingly they stabbed him in the back?

Then maybe you should inform yourself before voting ?

How do you reconcile the fact that Kamala and the rest of the democrats have been lying to the American people about Biden’s mental condition for years ? Then when he could no longer pretend convincingly they stabbed him in the back?

I do the best I can to stay informed.

Where's your proof for your accusation about this supposed cover up? I'm not gonna scramble to a search engine every time someone makes an accusation. Provide evidence for your accusations, please.

The border is a huge problem, no doubt about it.
Agreed

Trump's family separation policy was wrong and if he's reelected I'm concerned that he will do the same again or even worse.
I've read that from other liberals ( sorry that I'm label'ing you ) and I've also read that Obama's policies were even worse from Conservatives. Either way, separating families is horrible. We need to close the border and get the word out that we're closed because the entire planet thinks we're open and we are :(

We won't be separating families if they stop coming. Kamala is going to keep the border open 😱

My family has been directly affected by this issue. My mother's cousin was killed by a hit and run driver. The driver was here illegally and he was driving drunk.
Thats horrible and sorry for your loss.

A vote for Kamala will have this situation continue IMO. 😱

Nonetheless, I don't want to see children separated from their parents.

Agreed.

Me:

I'll vote for anyone that closes the border and keeps our country safe. Kamala isn't gonna do that. ☮️

I do the best I can to stay informed.

Where's your proof for your accusation about this supposed cover up? I'm not gonna scramble to a search engine every time someone makes an accusation. Provide evidence for your accusations, please.
Really ? You gonna sit there with a straight face and claim democrats and especially Biden’s VP didn’t know what everyone else in the country knew ?

Like I said, I wasted my time. I could show you a picture of Kamala shooting him up with add wrap and it wouldn’t be enough. Not surprised. You claim the border issue is important to you yet you give Biden a pass.

Agreed

I've read that from other liberals ( sorry that I'm label'ing you ) and I've also read that Obama's policies were even worse from Conservatives. Either way, separating families is horrible. We need to close the border and get the word out that we're closed because the entire planet thinks we're open and we are :(

We won't be separating families if they stop coming. Kamala is going to keep the border open 😱

Thats horrible and sorry for your loss.

A vote for Kamala will have this situation continue IMO. 😱

Agreed.

Me:

I'll vote for anyone that closes the border and keeps our country safe. Kamala isn't gonna do that. ☮️

Thank you very much for your kinds words in regard to our deceased family member.

I won't vote for Trump. Period. He's too beholden to the religious reich. I don't want the government forcing my grandkids to live under GOP religious law.

Back