BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

She was clearly the least popular. And for obvious reasons, the left is under the delusion that she is loved.
don't worry, she will be. the leftist useless idiot NPCs are awaiting their new orders on what to think and who to vote for:

demoncrats-2.jpg

Funny, i'm worried about my grandchildren too.

Only they will have mutilated genitals, nowhere to work, runaway inflation, a lifetime of mental health counseling from being bombarded with sex, and no social security because of people like Kamala and "Help I've shit myself" Joe Biden

I think I'll side with the jesus freaks on this one

Wait, is it racist to say that she was a DEI hire?

See, I told you, racism is the next narrative.

I know what the left thinks before they do, magic.

I just looked at the Rueters Ipsos poll and it has Harris down by a point. Not sure where Johnny gets his shit from but my guess is someplace ridiculous like Vox or Huffpo or Atlantic.

Reactions: Geo
Don't know. Never mind the massive fundraising haul and the fact that she's got more than enough delegates to secure the nomination.
They made cabbage brains look good, although he's been gone for years, why not Kamamltoe.

The money Kameltoe got in “one day” was the money ActBlue was holding from Mr. Depends.

Kamala Harris on Tuesday held a rally at West Allis Central High School near Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

It’s a high school gym with a capacity of 3,000 people and the media is reporting the event like it’s Woodstock.

The money Kameltoe got in “one day” was the money ActBlue was holding from Mr. Depends.

Kamala Harris on Tuesday held a rally at West Allis Central High School near Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

It’s a high school gym with a capacity of 3,000 people and the media is reporting the event like it’s Woodstock.
Wasn't there 20,000+ at the last DT rally?

3k, really, wow.

They paid 3,000 people to show up? Why not, they buy votes from the homeless.

Back