BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
OK, what about the other 53 million?

It would be interesting to see if those donations actually match up to the people that actually gave the money.

Yes, yes, I know... everything's a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Yes, yes, I know... everything's a conspiracy.
I watched OMG go door to door in Maryland to visit home that were listed as donors and so many of them had no idea they donated.

Conspiracy theory or your ignorance showing again.

I think you are giving me diabetes.

308966b6062bf774.jpeg

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.”

—Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States (March 1, 2022)

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.”

—Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States (March 1, 2022)
Yes indeed, kameltoe has great oral tory skills!!!😜

Brother, I don't feel like I've been stuck with a shitty candidate. We like her just fine. I'm following the news since Biden's announcement, and people are coming out in support of her real quick. I think this election's gonna be a rough ride for the country, but I'm supporting her because I do not want my grandchildren to be forced to live according to government enforced religious beliefs, and there are millions of evangelical voters who support that. That's one of many reasons. My primary concern is the preservation of the Constitutional freedoms of my grandkids. They matter. I don't.
I get it. She the best candidate of the 1 they decided you could choose from

Back