BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
True but, she never won dem votes.
The Dem votes that matter are first the delegates to the Dem convention, then the Dem votes in the general election. She has the support of more than enough delegates to cinch the nomination. However, those delegates can change their votes to support another candidate.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
The Dem votes that matter are first the delegates to the Dem convention, then the Dem votes in the general election. She has the support of more than enough delegates to cinch the nomination. However, those delegates can change their votes to support another candidate.
Uhmmm, you have heard of this thing called a Representative Republic where the PEOPLE vote for who they want?

Uhmmm, you have heard of this thing called a Representative Republic where the PEOPLE vote for who they want?

Yes, and we the people have that vote on November 5th.

• Haha
A bit of a tangent...

Anyone else think regardless of who is elected president, cities will burn?
Trump wins: Cities will burn to the ground in outrage.
Kamala (or other Dem.) wins: Cities will be destroyed in celebration.
It's going to be epic, especially in the major blue demoncrat sanctuary totalitarian dystopian metropolises.

I wonder if the riots will reach the wealthier areas of these cities, where the power and responsibility that enable the destruction live and work?

the ruling parasites never experience the results of their actions with the exception of the cities being overwhelmed with invaders bused in from Texas.

don't forget your super delegates that control it all on the surface

So, that's the only time we get to vote?

Yes, Geo. Do you expect the Dems to hold another primary?

Are Primaries in the Constitution? No, and they are not required.

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
from 2017

1721840104638.png

Yes, Geo. Do you expect the Dems to hold another primary?

Are Primaries in the Constitution? No, and they are not required.
You lefties are a "threat to Democracy".

The people want Bernie and you shove Killery down their throats.

That's how the dems roll, fuck you voters.

You don't think this guy is a winey faggot?

The dude was just shot in the head, I think you would want a little down time time.

This guy was the hardest working President we ever had. He worked day and night.

You lefties are a "threat to Democracy".

The people want Bernie and you shove Killery down their throats.

That's how the dems roll, fuck you voters.

Wow, sorry you don't like the Constitution.

You're part of the people, Geo. You wanted Bernie? Wow, I'm impressed.

You don't think this guy is a winey faggot?

I don't care. Why do you ask?

The dude was just shot in the head, I think you would want a little down time time.

His ear was nicked. Boo fuckin' hoo. Poor baby. If he's the amazing superhuman badass like y'all love to portray him as, then should be campaigning.

trump muscles lol.png

This guy was the hardest working President we ever had. He worked day and night.

j jonah jameson gif.gif

When was the last time you got shot in the head? He probably as some hearing damage.

Dude shook his fist in the air and said "Fight, fight fight!" seconds after he was nicked. He needs to get to work and convince the swing voters to elect him.

Back