BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
I don't care. Why do you ask?

His ear was nicked. Boo fuckin' hoo. Poor baby. If he's the amazing superhuman badass like y'all love to portray him as, then should be campaigning.

View attachment 326199

View attachment 326202

Jesus Christ what a sack of shit you are. The fact you are downplaying someone’s attempted assassination and focusing on the injury itself is baffling, and is telling of how all of you shitheads think. NO ONE wants Biden dead on the right. That’s the difference. We want him and his administration the fuck out of office, not dead. You nut jobs are the the problem in this country, liberalism is a fucking cancer.

Jesus Christ what a sack of shit you are. The fact you are downplaying someone’s attempted assassination and focusing on the injury itself is baffling, and is telling of how all of you shitheads think. NO ONE wants Biden dead on the right. That’s the difference. We want him and his administration the fuck out of office, not dead. You nut jobs are the the problem in this country, liberalism is a fucking cancer.

In a post right after Trump was shot, I clearly stated that I was mad as hell that someone tried to kill him.

I don't believe in assassination. I'm glad they killed the little fuckwit that tried to assassinate the former President.

In a post right after Trump was shot, I clearly stated that I was mad as hell that someone tried to kill him.

I don't believe in assassination. I'm glad they killed the little fuckwit that tried to assassinate the former President.

So why the fuck even say what you just said?

So why the fuck even say what you just said?

Because Geo was using the term "shot in the head" which is usually referring to great injury. JFK was shot in the head. The ear is attached on the outside the head, not in the head. That's why.

Because Geo was using the term "shot in the head" which is usually referring to great injury. JFK was shot in the head. The ear is attached on the outside the head, not in the head. That's why.
Your lack of humanity is typical of most libs.

Your lack of humanity is typical of most libs.

violinworldssmallest-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

boohooman-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

boohoowoman2-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

You are an absolute fucking dipshit.

How about you let me Nick your ear with one of my high powered rifles?

Got a feeling you might not talk so tough when it's your fuckin pumpkin-head in the sights?
His brain is numb, he probably wouldn't even feel it.

Or his head would deflate or something.

Back